Good finds!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tobi

• 163 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:32 PM

Wanted to share this with you guys. I bought the heart shaped shell ornament for our ring holder. I plan on filling it with sand for pics and i have added a string to secure the rings. It is perfect and you def can't tell I paid $2.48 =) I plan on using it on our Christmas tree afterwards and cutting 2 wedding pics to fit in each side of the box just like a locket...awww!
    Pier 1 Imports - Furniture, Home Accents, Dining, Gifts & More

Also I found my hair flower at Claires of all places!!! It was only $4.50 (buy 1 get 1 1/2 off) and it's a double flower with feathers affixed to a clip. I was looking at hair flowers for $30 until I saw this...love it and it looks just as good! I bought white but they have tons of colors for your bridemaids too.

#2 moepeedy

• 491 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:44 PM

Tobi ,
      I smiled when I read your post. Yesterday evening I was in Pier Imports and saw the heart shape shell and I purchased. With the intention of using it as my ring holder. I showed my mother and she said it was kinda small. I really didn't think so. Do you have a pic of what you did. I was thinking the same adding a ribbon. Are you going to use only one side to put the rings or put your rings on one side and your fiances on the other side. Just curious.

Maureen -moe
      Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

#3 bittersweet

• 44 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:26 PM

Oh that's so cute!! I love your idea for pictures...filling it with sand! I'd love to see pics too!

#4 Tobi

• 163 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:14 PM

well are not having a ring bearer walk down the aisle with the shell so I am not concerned about the size. it is more just for pics and a keepsake for us. so for our wedding it works out great.
          as for pics...i be getting married in 2 wks so you can see the real thing soon =) ill try to take a pic without the sand, etc beforehand though

#5 Danniellou

• 815 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:29 PM

So cute! What a great find!

#6 trini bride

trini bride
            • 84 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:08 AM

I also saw those at Pier one. They are very nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users