Photo

Has anyone used Shavon's Wedding Silks?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:24 AM

I also waited for a month before I heard back from Shavon and right in the middle of discussing pricing she went completely MIA. Since she's having medical issues I now understand why I never heard back from her so I went looking elsewhere. I found and LOVE http://www.sharonnagassardesigns.com/ she has been so great to work with and thorough and professional. I am about to put my deposit down and I'm SO excited with my choice which I would have never chosen if it hadn't been for her help, I was totally lost on what flowers to choose for my bouquet.

Just my imput!

#22 alkoch

alkoch
    • 515 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:12 PM

Hi ladies, I took Jacilynda's advice and sent about 3 quote forms to Shavon and I got picked!! I just heard back from Shavon, and she has been super great (I completely changed my order on her). I am about to send my deposit and can't wait to see the flowers!!

#23 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
      • 546 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by alkoch
        Hi ladies, I took Jacilynda's advice and sent about 3 quote forms to Shavon and I got picked!! I just heard back from Shavon, and she has been super great (I completely changed my order on her). I am about to send my deposit and can't wait to see the flowers!!
        How long did it take to hear back I'm just wondering how much longer I should wait.

#24 creoletexan

creoletexan
        • 220 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:10 AM

I submitted a quote to Shavon and it took her about a week to reply with a quote, and she's replies within a day, if not, usually the next day.

#25 alkoch

alkoch
          • 515 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:50 AM

It was within a week I got her response, but I didn't get one the first few times I did a quote. Good Luck!!!

#26 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
            • 546 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:24 PM

Ok well I am going to submit more quote forms cuz I really want to use her for the wedding. Thanks.

#27 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
              • 546 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:27 AM

Right as I was about to submit a second and third quote form, her email came through containing the quote. So funny. It took a little over a week, which is fine!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users