Bachelorette Party Pole Dancing???

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 08:08 PM

My friends and I are thinking about doing pole dancing lessons for my bachelorette party along with other things. Has anyone ever done this before? How was it? The place I am looking at is called S Factor. It looks really cool-the creator has been on Oprah 6 times. I just want to make sure it is worth the $$$. Here is a link to the website Sheila Kelley's S Factor aerobic striptease workout and Pole Dancing classes - Houston, TX Grand Opening

#2 Ashley0802

• 279 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 08:16 PM

Sounds fun! I have never heard of it but if it ends up being good for the money then I say go for it!

#3 Mylee84

• 287 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:06 PM

I just went to a pole dancing class for another bachelorette party! It was so much fun and hilarious!! =)

#4 KHarrod

• 902 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:31 PM

Ive done it before and its so much fun and great exercise.

#5 Mel&B

• 613 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:52 PM

I've done it in San Francisco! It's awesome. S Factor is an awesome workout, so be prepared to sweat. It's also really fun and you will learn some pole tricks. I recommend it. I have friends that took pole dancing lessons in a strip club for bach parties. That is completely different than S Factor. You won't be allowed to drink. You will be working out, but having a great time as well. We all got S Factor tank tops and took pics around the pole at the end.

#6 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:59 PM

Amanda(BachataBride) did pole dancing at her Bach party. The pics from it look like awesome fun!

#7 Bermuda Bride to Be

Bermuda Bride to Be
              • 164 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:12 PM

Do it! I actually take weekly classes at S Factor in New York. They are so much fun and although it's a workout, you leave feeling phenomenal! I walk out feeling ten times sexier and more feminine than I do when I walk in.

Have fun!!
                *Forever in Love*

#8 Virg

• 684 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:54 AM

I organized it for my SIL Bachelorette.
                  It was 260$, all the girls chipped in about 30$ each and had the time of our lives!!! SO MUC FUN!!! Would suggest it for any bride that isn't into a stripper or a drunk off you a$$ night :)
                  Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
                  Made it legal : June 30, 2009

#9 BachataBride

• Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Sloan
                    Amanda(BachataBride) did pole dancing at her Bach party. The pics from it look like awesome fun!
                    Yup!!! I did it! It was a hoot!!!
                    We had a few drinks prior to loosen up, then had at it!! LOL
                    Be prepared not to be able to move your arms for 2-3 days after though! Oh...and watch your knees...it hurts when you are trying to gracefully slide down the pole & end up crashing on your knees!! LOL

GO FOR IT!!!!

Oh...and here are my pics...http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33800

#10 zethers

• 135 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:57 PM

GO FOR IT!! I did this for someone else's Bachelorette party, it was hilarious! BachataBride is correct...your arms will hurt for a few days after, along with your stomach from so much laughing. And you can always show off your new moves to your Man, so he'll love it too!! haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users