Sign in to follow this  
SAM

Macy's to close 11 stores

Hey Ladies,

I just heard that Macy's will be closing 11 stores in the following locations. They are suppose to start having sales next week at the stores that will be closing.

-- Ernst & Young Plaza (Citicorp Plaza), Los Angeles, CA

-- The Citadel, Colorado Springs, CO

-- Westminster Mall, Westminster, CO

-- Palm Beach Mall, West Palm Beach, FL

-- Mauna Lani Bay Hotel, Island of Hawaii, HI

-- Lafayette Square, Indianapolis, IN -- Brookdale Center, Brooklyn Center, MN

-- Crestwood Mall, St. Louis, MO

-- Natrona Heights Plaza, Natrona Heights, PA

-- Century III Furniture and Clearance, West Mifflin, PA

-- Bellevue Center, Nashville, TN

Bianca - that's the silliest thing I have ever heard! 2 Macy's in one small mall??!

I am glad they aren't closing mine, I just got the store credit card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Bianca - that's the silliest thing I have ever heard! 2 Macy's in one small mall??!

I am glad they aren't closing mine, I just got the store credit card!
I think one used to be a Hecht's? I didn't realize that there were two before and we parked at one of them and could not figure out where our car was... It was seriously like an hour trying to remember where we parked. Then we realized there was another Macy's...

AWESOME! Thanks for the heads up! I live 10 minutes away from the one in Westminster, CO...I hope there are some good deals!!!!!!! pinkie.gif

WOW! I wonder if they plan on closing more. I thought for sure ours would be on that list when I opened this. But, thank goodness it isn't I'm always shopping there. But I would like the sales.

2 in one mall! Is one a mens or something? Our mall has 2 herbergers and one is womens, home, makeup & fragrance, and the other is men, juniors and kids.

But the mall by our lake house has 2 macys too, and one is mens, women, fragrance, kids, home, and the other is just juniors.