Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:58 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 jdweinbe

jdweinbe
    • 89 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:15 PM

wow. All 3 are so beautiful. I am partial to #2 because I have been looking at something like that too! #1 is bling, bling but has a more of a antique feeling...I like the classic clean line of #2, though. Just my opinion. Are you wearing your E-ring on the same hand? What style of jewelry do you mostly wear?
      JEN

#3 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:23 PM

Thanks Jen! My e-ring is a plain band with a round diamond solitaire and I love it, but thats kind of why I'm the bands I'm looking at are more bling, bling! I usually wear dangly earrings, I have a sapphire ring that FI got me, but its kind of tight right now so I haven't been wearing it, I'm hoping by the wedding it will fit again, haha! Thats about it for everyday jewelry.

#4 MERRYME

MERRYME
        • 324 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:49 PM

If your engagement ring has a plain band then I would get #3. I was at firstleaning towards #2. But #3 has a little more detail.
          Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
          22nd of December 2006

#5 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
          • 4,979 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 03:36 PM

Wow - you have good taste! lol. That was a hard choice. Honestly I only picked #3 because it looks a little mor unique and is kind of like a mix of the other two. I like all three though!!

lol Sorry, that doesn't help!
            Happily Married since May 9, 2008
            Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#6 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 03:53 PM

I picked 3. My E ring had the option of the the 3 sided diamonds like #1 and I heard things about them rubbing against the wedding ring so I steered away from that. Love them all though.

#7 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
              • 554 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 05:00 PM

I agree with Jen - I really liked the clean lines of #2.

#8 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 06:36 PM

thanks everyone!

Kate, I was wondering about the three sided one rubbing with my e-ring, so I'm glad you mentioned that.

I'm having a really hard time deciding, so keep the responses coming!

#9 SusanK

SusanK
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,685 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 08:58 PM

I love the "vintage" look of #1. I see what the other girls mean about it rubbing on your ER though. I know that happens to a certain extent with all WBs and ERs, but the diamonds on the side might exaggerate the prob. Have you thought about solding your ER and WB together? Don't know if you could do that with #1. I still really like #1...but #3 would be my second choice...and probably the better, more practical choice. Still has some of that vintage feel. Let us know what you decide!
                    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 April 2007 - 11:25 PM

ok, just a heads up...i have a wedding band with a bunch of small diamonds and debated between an infinite or not but someone told me that infinites are hard to resize, etc. so i got a ring with diamonds around most of it.

the small diamonds are such a PITA to keep clean...i now wish i just had a simple band...if i had an infinite band i would be soo annoyed.

just my 2 cetns

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users