Looking for the perfect (and affordable) tiara

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ejaxon

ejaxon
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:54 AM

Hi all,
    I'm on the hunt for a tiara that won't break the bank. I've searched this site on the "for sale" boards. I've also been searching ebay and just doing random google searches. Does anyone have any recommendations for specific sites. I'd prefer to deal with a company for which someone was willing to share their positive feedback. I'm pretty flexible as far as what I'm looking for and I have some time. I'm trying to keep the cost below 75 bucks if that's possible. I'd love to hear your suggestions. Thanks!
    Erika

#2 katedoeseurope

katedoeseurope
    • 71 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:41 AM

Hi Erika,
      I don't know if you've checked etsy yet Click the image to open in full size.
      Click the image to open in full size.

#3 pearlygirl

pearlygirl
      • 97 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:50 PM

I had the same problem and I found a very pretty Swarovsky Tiara on ebay from venus_veils for $41.99. I already recieved it and it is very pretty and I'm happy with the purchase. It was so much better than paying over $100 at a bridal shop. I don't know how to get pictures in here, but the have the same tiara at the following link.

Bridal Wedding Swarovski Crystal Rhinestone Tiara TH11 - eBay (item 190277679946 end time Feb-01-09 11:53:24 PST)

#4 Ashley0802

Ashley0802
        • 279 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 04:51 PM

i have been looking for a tiara too, thanks for the help girls!

#5 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
          • 1,083 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 04:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by katedoeseurope
            Hi Erika,
            I don't know if you've checked etsy yet Click the image to open in full size.
            I was going to suggest Etsy as well.. just do a search under wedding tiara or tiara!! You will find tons of inexpensive options! I love Etsy!

#6 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
            • 451 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:52 PM

This company is local here in Dallas and great. Some might be too prom-ish, but there are some possibilities depending on what you are looking for. I didnt see one over $15!

Sam Moon Trading Online

Also a great site for jewelry!!

#7 ejaxon

ejaxon
              • 26 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:10 PM

I actually bought one on Etsy. It was perfect. And only 36 bux. Thanks so much for the recommendations, ladies. I knew I could count on this forum ;-)
                Erika

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users