Jump to content
droland03

Wedding Favors - Hand Painted Maracas

Recommended Posts

We were tight on our gift budget as well. We were going to do a few small things, but once I saw Mishka's designs then emailed back and forth with her....we just had to. We emailed her our invitation design and she's going to use it as a theme. She's doing two different color pallets to coordinate and is hand writting our names, date and location. I am soooo happy with our choice and can't wait to see how they turn out. Also...as someone mentioned before...she's located in PV, so she'll hand deliver to the hotel. It was totally worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by alliegrenier View Post
We were tight on our gift budget as well. We were going to do a few small things, but once I saw Mishka's designs then emailed back and forth with her....we just had to. We emailed her our invitation design and she's going to use it as a theme. She's doing two different color pallets to coordinate and is hand writting our names, date and location. I am soooo happy with our choice and can't wait to see how they turn out. Also...as someone mentioned before...she's located in PV, so she'll hand deliver to the hotel. It was totally worth it.
You definitely won't regret it!! We absolutely loved how everything turned out and she really has a way of capturing every detail and your style w/o even meeting you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra&Mario View Post
What is the average cost of Mishka's maracas? I would want a set for 30 people handpainted with our names and wedding date. Thanks!!
Just send her a PM with the info. and quantity and she will send you a quote. I think they're very reasonable for such quality product.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra&Mario View Post
What is the average cost of Mishka's maracas? I would want a set for 30 people handpainted with our names and wedding date. Thanks!!
sandra, mishka is a member of the forum...i think she posted right above you. why don't you ask her directly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am definitely a Mishka groupie!!!

 

It was a last minute decision, but we are soooo glad we ordered!! They were such a hit!!! Everyone loved them!!!

 

An absolute must!

 

Here's a couple of pics of ours, we kept it pretty simple:

 

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanell View Post
I am definitely a Mishka groupie!!!

It was a last minute decision, but we are soooo glad we ordered!! They were such a hit!!! Everyone loved them!!!

An absolute must!

Here's a couple of pics of ours, we kept it pretty simple:

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
I'm definitely goint to order these from Mishka. It looks like you gave one to each guest? I think that's what we are doing. I don't think we will have the budget to give everyone a pair, but I think one is fine.
I want to have her put each guests' name on it too, but I'll have to see. The only problem with that, is what if someone books last minute - it'll be too late to have their name on it.
I can just order a few plain I guess. But I am so excited to order these once it gets closer to the wedding! My colors are grey and ivory, so we are probably going to have ivory maracas with grey writing/flower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics

×