DJ Ricardo or DJ Mijares

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 zethers

• 135 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:09 PM

I'm going with DJ Mijares for my wedding, he gave me his BofA account # so I was able to go to the bank and make the deposit there. No extra charges. Not sure if DJ Ricardo does that, but it's worth asking him if it will save some money.

#22 blondie25

• 87 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:52 PM

i have him booked and my deposit is payed
      when i got an email with price breakdown it said
      Paypal tax 5% from the deposit

#23 JGAMMAGIRL77

• 427 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:36 PM

I was just wondering if you guys were signing contracts with the DJ's. If so, is it possible if you could post one so that we can see what the contract terms look like.

#24 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:38 PM

I did not sign a contract , just a few emails and put down a deposit.

#25 deefalvey

• 521 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:00 PM

I have one with DJ Mijares - I believe it is a PDF. If you will either post or PM me your email address I will be happy to send it to you.
            Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#26 zethers

• 135 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:36 PM

I also signed with DJ mijares and he sent over a contract to sign. I'm also happy to send it to anyone who would like to see it.

#27 helovestica

• 20 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

I had my wedding in Cabo about a month ago and had DJ Mijares played guitar during our ceremony and cocktail hour, and DJ our dinner/reception. Being able to play guitar made it easy for us to choose him over Ricardo. Mijares was great to work with and planning was easy. I did sign a contract and payment through his bank account was easily available. He played all the music we asked for as well as played music he thought matched out taste. I asked for his input...he's the professional you know :)

Both Ricardo and Mijares were recommended by my coordinator (Illeana Reyes) and she was able to gather all their info for me along with pricing. 

Congrats to you all and good luck with the planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users