Sign in to follow this  
zethers

DJ Ricardo or DJ Mijares

I got some info from my WC, but I thought her prices were a little high and I was not sure who she was talking about. I ended up contacting DJ's with info from this forum and ended up going with DJ Ricardo, He has been amazing to work with and very quick to respond to emails (which I love). It was also super easy to put down my deposit thru his website.

IMO, I don’t think you can go wrong with DJ Ricardo or DJ Mijares.

the most recent prices I got are the same as the beggining of this thread:

DJ Ricardo: $230.00 per hour

DJ Mijares: $175.00 per hour

Contact info:

DJ Ricardo: info@djsystem.com.mx

DJ Mijares: djmijaress@prodigy.net.mx

For the record - in addition to great DJing, DJ Mijares plays an AMAZING guitar. I have been talking to him for my wedding and he sent me some guitar demos, they gave me the chills! I think I am going to go w him.

We are using DJ Ricardo for our wedding on May 16th. We met him during our site visit and he was awesome! I also emailed with DJ Mijares before we chose Ricardo and he seemed really nice too. I don't think you will go wrong with either.

Hi,

I'm also very torn between both Dj's. I think we may end up going with DJ Ricardo. One quick question he mention in his quote to me that the hourly rate was $230/hr...which is okay, but there was also a 10% tax charged by the venue to provide his service on top of that hourly rate? I was just wondering if DJ Ricardo told anyone else about this tax or is it a standard tax for outside vendors, just curious.

Thanks,

Erica