Sign in to follow this  
deefalvey

Question for Past Dreams Brides

This may seem like a dumb question, but I've gotta ask - Did you guys rent a dance floor or just use the concrete? The dance floor seems like it would "look" nicer, but it seems like a lot of $$ to spend for it.

Please let me know what you guys did. Thanks!

Hey! I am also getting married at Dreams on November 19, 2009 and my reception is going to be on the pool terrace. What location are you going to be on because i have not heard anything from Mariana about a dance floor?! confused.gif How much is it? I dont understand why you would need one unless you were on the sand?! Any info would help me out too! Thanks!

When I did a site visit at Dreams, both the cascada and oceana terrace concrete seemed fine to dance on... You can always separate the dance area from the tables area with lighting or luminaries or something.. BTW I think it's $750 to rent a dance floor from Dreams...

hey deanne,

i just had my guests dance on concrete...i know, i am a meanie...i dont really see needing to rent the dance floor unless you were having a beach reception.

We danced on concrete and had lanterns overhead that designated the reception area. I think there are a lot of other better ways to spend that $$. Get firedancers or do fireworks if you've got the cash burning a hole in your pocket!

OK good - sounds like I am on the same page as everyone else. I have a hoity toity FMIL and just wanted to see if dancing on the concrete was the norm. Trust me, I don't want to spend the extra money!!!

I have not gotten married there but when I visitited the concrete seemed absolutely fine for the dance floor - plus it saves you money! they said most people used it instead of a rented one.