Photo

LF: Less than 2 weeks to go....need white orchid hair flower!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FLgator

FLgator
  • 253 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:13 AM

Does anyone have a white orchid hair flower they want to sell If so, let me know your price! I need it by 1/17! Thanks!

#2 Cruiser2B

Cruiser2B
    • 12 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:23 AM

I love Etsy. Most sellers will ship ASAP if you ask. This one is really cute: Etsy :: ChicBoutiqueJewelry :: Luau Hair Clip - Pink and White Silk Orchid

It's only $4 plus $1.5 to ship. can't go wrong with that!

#3 SoonToBeE

SoonToBeE
      • 198 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:32 AM

I LOVE Etsy - I got my flower off of there and I am in love with it., The buyers are so amazing and make the process really enjoyable and real.

Hope you found your flower. I found mine there and love it: Etsy :: DimeStorePretty :: Large White Silk Magnolia Rose - Vintage Inspired Hair Pin

Here is another orchid...Etsy :: BellaDemise :: Beautiful white and yellow orchid hair clip.

Now you have me rethinking my magnolia and looking at orchids! Shame on you : P

#4 klopez

klopez
        • 176 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:24 PM

I emailed someone on the forum about a really pretty white orchid she wore in her hair. She got it from Tai Flora for $2 and it was real!!!! I however, was quoted $10 I think? Did you want a real flower or fake? You can always make one, it's super easy. I am going to do this in case the real one doesn't turn out as planned.

Check out this thread:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32937

#5 FLgator

FLgator
          • 253 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:01 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by klopez
            I emailed someone on the forum about a really pretty white orchid she wore in her hair. She got it from Tai Flora for $2 and it was real!!!! I however, was quoted $10 I think? Did you want a real flower or fake? You can always make one, it's super easy. I am going to do this in case the real one doesn't turn out as planned.

Check out this thread:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32937
            I would love a real one, but with the logistics of a cruise wedding we just won't have the time to run around. I will check into the ones on Etsy. Now I am thinking I might make one. Thanks girls!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users