Wanted: A Size 2-4 TTD Dress To Use For TTD Shoot

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jewls567

jewls567
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:15 AM

Hi Everyone,
    I'm a size 2 usually but I can always work around that and am looking for a pretty dress to use for a TTD shoot the day after our wedding and I would love to know if you have a good dress for sale that I could buy :) Thanks!

#2 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
    • 451 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:13 PM

Ohhh...I might have something for you! I have Kat's (Kat81) TTD:

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm want to wear it in March, but I could ship it to you afterwards if you are interested. Its a size 4 - pretty true to size I think. Its in great shape, and I would make sure it stays that way during my shoot :) Let me know if you're interested!

#3 klopez

klopez
      • 176 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:37 PM

Hey there, take a look at this thread and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions...I am selling a brand new dress, size 2

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32659

#4 jewls567

jewls567
        • 74 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:57 AM

DallasAshli, I'd love to talk about the dress you are using for your TTD, let me know how much you'd be willing to sell it for?

#5 secretbride

secretbride
          • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:06 PM

Hi,
            I have a brand new, never worn BCBG dress that was really hot for day after shoots a while back...it is pale blue (clings to your body) and is the one that looks like a mermaid dress, with the streamers going asymetrical down to the floor. I always wanted to do a trash the dress with it, but now we are thinking of getting married in the states. Email me if you are interested....it is your size (size 2) and smoking hot!

#6 jewls567

jewls567
            • 74 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 04:08 PM

Hi secretbride :o)
              Do you have a picture of the dress that I'd be able to see if possible?
              Thanks! :o)

#7 estella1007

estella1007
              • 475 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:10 AM

I am looking for the same thing. I found this as my back up plan if I don't find anything better. It may work for you too.
                Isaac Mizrahi for Target® Strapless Sheath Dress - Iggloo (White) : Target

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users