I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new wedding coordinator at Dreams PV - and all I can say is "wow!"!

It took me by surprise - I emailed yesterday morning before leaving for work (about 6am MT) not knowing there was a new coordinator... I fully expected that I would have to send a second email in a couple days...

Imagine my surprise when early in the afternoon yesterday, I had a response!!

I had to read it a couple times to make sure I was reading it right!!

Her name is Rebeca Gonzalez - she seems to be awesome! I had a few more questions for her yesterday so sent them last night... I had my response this morning!

I am feeling much better about my wedding - she even provided more information that I wasn't able to get from either of the two previous coordinators there (yes, this is the third WC I have dealt with!!)

If anyone was considering Dreams but turned off by how hard it was to reach the WC, please rethink your decision... Judging by the service I have received in the past two days, I am now feeling more excited than nervous about my wedding (omg - its only 7 weeks away!!)!

Jenn

Glad to hear that Diana is gone. I was very interested in Dreams but when I contacted Diana to schedule a site visit during my scouting trip, she refused to accomodate my schedule.

Then when I showed up at Dreams to just take a quick peak b/c she wouldn't give me a meeting, I was basically told I wasn't allowed on the premises. I couldn't believe it!! Never been treated so rudely in my life.

So I decided then that Dreams would not get any of my, or my guests', money. Also, if that's how she treats a prospect, how would she treat me once i signed a contract?

Wonder if she was fired? Wouldn't be surprised. Good luck ladies with the new WC.

That's so great! It's awesome when you can have all your questions answered.

We are getting married at the new Dreams in Nuevo Vallarta... and I'm having a horrible time with the two WC. I send an e-mail about two weeks ago and no response yet!!! I was trying to be patient since they opened the first week of December, but now I'm just getting really upset and worried...

I really don't understand why they get into this business if they aren't very good at it!!!!mad2.gif

I am another one celebrating Rebecca's arrival -- and not a moment too soon for me!

We email and much to our surprise we get a response!!! We're working out the details for the welcome cocktail party.

And even better news she just told me today that the Club Tower renovations have been completed (not just partially completed) so I can relax about some of my guests possibly not getting the rooms they booked! It's so nice to have communication with the Dream finally!

I knew everyone would be happy to hear about the new WC! I had really been stressing out because I could never get email responses with Diana - she would only phone me with answers (and that was only after repeatedly emailing her then finally emailing the chief concierge to explain my difficulties in reaching her)... I didn't like the idea of getting info only by phone - no paper trail!

Rebeca truly seems genuine and interested in helping ensure that my day goes smoothly!

I feel a little like some of the work done in the past couple of months has to be reworked but I am not worried at all - at least I know that I am dealing with someone who knows what they are doing!

Jenn

So Dreams was "holding" our date to rcv our deposit. We tried sending over the CC form with a copy of the CC, but Diana kept saying the copy wasn't clear enough - even though she saw the funds were approved. So we ended up having to send our copy snail mail and When my TA spoke to Rebecca, Dreams didn't have any of our info yet. Our CC info is just floating around somewhere I guess!?....

My TA did say that Rebecca responded to her quickly and that our date was still held for me only, so that's good I guess. Well, I still have a long way to go, but sounds like Rebecca is going to be better!

The whole time I thought Diana was just too busy, etc etc etc.... guess not....!