• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:34 PM

Yay Natalie! You look amazing- awesome shots! I'm so proud of you for doing this, isn't it fun? I think it's such a liberating experience that every woman should do some time in her life. I know Lance will love them. You are gorgeous!!!

#22 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
    • 231 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:39 PM

Beautiful pictures, congratulations Natalie! you look beautiful!

#23 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
      • 1,430 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:56 PM

Thanks again for the comments girls!! And yes everyone should get these done they are so much fun!! Tammy~ You can do it!!!

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:56 PM

nat, lance is gonna freak out!! you look so beautiful!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#25 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:59 PM

Natalie! OMG - you are gorgeous. And your green eyes are electric! I love it. I so totally want to do this after seeing consistent results over & over with you girls....

And Leigh, thanks for posting that website! I may explore my options :)

#26 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:31 PM

You have gorgeous eyes natalie. I love them. hopefully you can share soem more with us... would love to see. Hopefully that didn't sound like I'm a pervert

#27 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:32 PM

beautiful, wasn't it liberating to do something like that-I feel like a sexy woman now. I found myself excited to shop for lingerie (never have wanted to in my whole life)
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#28 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
            Natalie! OMG - you are gorgeous. And your green eyes are electric! I love it. I so totally want to do this after seeing consistent results over & over with you girls....

Thanks, I have always been told I have cat eyes, when I was younger I hated it but now I love them! You should get them done, hey first year wedding anniversary is paper!! It would be perfect!

And Leigh, thanks for posting that website! I may explore my options :)
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by host
            nat, lance is gonna freak out!! you look so beautiful!
            Thanks Tammy, ya he will love them, well I hope!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mgreen
            You have gorgeous eyes natalie. I love them. hopefully you can share soem more with us... would love to see. Hopefully that didn't sound like I'm a pervert
            beautiful, wasn't it liberating to do something like that-I feel like a sexy woman now. I found myself excited to shop for lingerie (never have wanted to in my whole life)
            Yes it really was liberating, I loved it, and it helped that I had the most fun photographer(sorry to the others) but that makes you feel so comfortable. I mean I was walking around in just my undies about 90% of the time, I didn't even care. Well I love shopping for lingerie but it was a great excuse to get more!! Girls if your on the fence DO IT!!!

#29 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 02:02 PM

Well I checked out the site that Leigh posted and well it's just not the same.. Maybe I'll do something like this for our first wedding anniv.

#30 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
              • 1,430 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 02:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TAMMYM
                Well I checked out the site that Leigh posted and well it's just not the same.. Maybe I'll do something like this for our first wedding anniv.
                You should tammy, Cain would love it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users