Photo

Buying Engagement Rings or Wedding Bands online?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
  • 466 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:27 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    that's how i am - i like to try it on! but it looks like you can do that w/Blue Nile too - maybe even order 2 and send 1 back. but if i get custom, not sure I can do that!
    There's no such thing as getting Custom on BN.... What you see is what you get - they do sizing etc. You know what though - I'm not 100% positive on this they may do custom if you ask at an extra cost of course. However, I think they have a wide selection so they may have something you want.

You can ordre 2 and send 1 back - BUT keep in mind the shipping costs to return PLUS the insurance (I exchanged a solitare necklace from BN roughly cost $1500, so ins from the post office was about $30 - which isn't much but just something to think about).

I think BN has a 30 day return policy plus there free 2 day fedex shipping is a plus.

#22 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:38 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by tvt
      You all bring up a good point. I never thought about sizing an eternity band.... is it even possible?
      I asked a jeweler (the owner of the jewelry store where my FI bought my 3/4 tiny eternity band) and he said it's NOT impossible to size it.. when it's a small change.. like going 1/2 size up or down

That's why I'm getting a full eternity ring..

#23 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:42 PM

Here's the site I'm getting my WB from:

Signed Pieces | The Facets Collection * Welcome

I haven't ordered from them but I read great reviews in pricescope.com and they have really good prices and the diamons are really good quality..

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:58 PM

i stopped wearing my rings during the pregnancy...they still fit but towrds the end of the day, got uncomfortable...Dh says with my belly, guys can tell i am "off the market" without the rings

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users