• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:53 PM

I know, but I felt bad. I invisioned a future bride asking for that date and here I am being stubborn holding it. But I really wanted to wait!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    you totally should have just waited to see if she'd ever contact you! that's how i am feeling - i wonder if i never said anything, would she even notice!

#22 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:06 PM

oh boy - i must be going nuts - i didn't see that. i thought it was strange you didn't acknowledge it either way! whew.

anyway - i feel the same as you - i don't want to have to deal w/the iPod thing or having someone else deal with it. heck, i am barely finding the time to plan the WD (i haven't talked to Marilu in months - yikes!).

I will ask Nicole and let you know ...

#23 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:08 PM

I have info of a DJ named Saul Perales he was the DJ at Christine's ( PV Club) and now is DJ at one club in SF. He charges 1500 USD per 5 hours. If you want his email PM me and will provide it. He was the DJ at one of my co-workers wedding and everybody said he was really good!

But I think its kind of expensive if you have band and the DJ just for downtimes and the "tornaboda" ( post wedding party in spanish!) I am having also a band and DJ but I think I will go with a less expensive one.

Edna

#24 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:27 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mora
          I have info of a DJ named Saul Perales he was the DJ at Christine's ( PV Club) and now is DJ at one club in SF. He charges 1500 USD per 5 hours. If you want his email PM me and will provide it. He was the DJ at one of my co-workers wedding and everybody said he was really good!

But I think its kind of expensive if you have band and the DJ just for downtimes and the "tornaboda" ( post wedding party in spanish!) I am having also a band and DJ but I think I will go with a less expensive one.

Edna
          Oh Edna! If you come across a less expensive one, please let me now!!! I do think 1500US is a bit much. But I want the party to continue once the band stops playing!

#25 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:12 PM

Amy: the less expensive charges 500 USD , his name is Pepe Villarreal and here is his email : dj-xtassis@hotmail.com

Edna

#26 edna

edna
            • Site Supporter
            • 1,360 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:30 PM

I think Pepe and Saul just work in the PV area but there is one named Team Blue Star wich is very popular in MTY and big cities in MTY and they have a mobile DJ dedicated just to Weddings.

Here is their link: : BLUE STAR : MOBILE DJ : Proud Design Award Winner : its very popular and they have offices in Monterrey ( where I live) and Cancun. I have justasked for a quote for , as soon as I receive it I can let you know how it was.

I think they are billingual , but in case you want help with that just let me know...

Edna

#27 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:51 AM

Thanks for all the info Edna!!! That DJ looks awsome! Are they the sameones that are used for some of the weddings posted on prisarvallarta.com?

#28 edna

edna
                • Site Supporter
                • 1,360 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:05 PM

I don't think they are the same one used at Prisar webpage, they called me to the office today but I was on a meeting, they call tomorrow and provide a quote. As soon I have details I will provide it. Hope they can have a good price for us!!!

They have offices at Cancun so for the brides at Cancun!!! they offer things like hats, sunglasses, and that kind of funny stuff on their performances... I know you will like them!!!

Edna

#29 hls140

hls140
                  • 102 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:48 AM

Thanks, Edna for the DJ info. When you sent it to me, I figured out that I had found this thread before and actually emailed him (dj-xtassis@hotmail.com) already on Aug. 4....but never heard back

If anyone else has a recommendation for a DJ under 600 bucks, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

#30 1elephant

1elephant
                    • VIP Member
                    • 15,998 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:47 PM

dj extassis doesn't speak english - we're using him and his liason is actually kristin from dazzling details...(weddings@dazzlingdetails.com) email her and ask her about extassis. he's $545 for 4 hrs, and we're getting lights too, total of $720 for 4 hrs...the only downfall is that b/c he doesn't speak english, you need a friend/family member to MC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users