55 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 September 2006 - 11:38 PM

i thought it would be fun if we posted our honeymon or night of wedding lingerie...not a pic of you in it, silly, but a pic from the website...

it is really easy to post the pic from website...
1. find the pic
2. right-click on pic and copy it.
3. paste it straight into the message/post.

here's mine...i thought it was fun byt flirty.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 09:27 AM

Tammy, that is very cute.. I trying to find a corset with matching undies to wear under my dress so that will probably be my wedding night attire. :-)

#3 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:39 PM

Great! Another thing I have to think about! I've been so slammed at work & I'm pissed at all my slacker co-workers right now, so maybe I'll make myself feel better by browsing for my wedding lingerie. Thanks Tammy, hehehehehe!!

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:28 PM

hey crhista,
      you have to start thinking of these things...its not like you dont have enough to do

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:59 PM

You are soo right Tammy! At least shopping is fun. Although, after posting the dirty details of my budget yesterday I feel like I should lock myself in a room & never spend any $$ again....

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 11:55 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
        You are soo right Tammy! At least shopping is fun. Although, after posting the dirty details of my budget yesterday I feel like I should lock myself in a room & never spend any $$ again....
        i am sure you will get over those feeling quickly :)

Awards and recognition: 

#7 NATASHA

NATASHA
        • 646 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 10:42 PM

AHH! I was just lamenting that I forgot to put "buy shoes" on my to do list.
          Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 11:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by NATASHA
          AHH! I was just lamenting that I forgot to put "buy shoes" on my to do list.
          oh my gosh...i almost forgot to buy shoes too...on bluefly, the have awesome shoes that are nomally like $600 for $200...

Awards and recognition: 

#9 KARLA

KARLA
          • 373 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 01:56 PM

I'm so excited! My friends are throwing me a lingerie shower on the 21st. I'll have tons of pics to post! :)

#10 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:03 PM

My Mother wanted to throw me a lingerie party.. I told her h*ll no, that's gross to have your mother attend something like that. She thought that since I didnt' want an AHR that should would invite all our family to buy me lingerie.. Oh yeah,, I can see it now..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users