Sign in to follow this  
LGENDEIN

Target Wedding Stuff

Hi girls, I don't know if all the Target's sell the same stuff at the same time, but I just went this morning and in the section at the front with the dollar items, they have some wedding items. I bought a white hat with the word "bride" in pink, bride flip-flops and little white baskets with a white bow all for a dollar each. They had a variety of bride and bridesmaid items. Just wanted to pass along. Lynn

Oh wow - thanks! I'm going to have to go by Target on the way home. I've been wanting to get some "bride" flip flops. Are they the ones that leave "just married" in the sand??

I was just in the Target near me the day before yesterday and they did not have any wedding items. I will have to go back again soon!!

BTW, Sarah, if you see these at our Target, please let me know!

I have the just married flip flops in a size 6 if anyone wants them, I just used them to put just married in the sand once...they are the most uncomfortable things I've ever worn but the picture was cute LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicomelissa View Post
I have the just married flip flops in a size 6 if anyone wants them, I just used them to put just married in the sand once...they are the most uncomfortable things I've ever worn but the picture was cute LOL
I would take them if I wore a 6. My friend has some she said I could borrow. That's the only thing I would use the for! I'm pretty sure she never even wore them.

maybe I will be stopping at target after work today! love the dollar spot!