Priority Shipping my ass

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 syl1115

• 789 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:06 PM

I am so sorry this happened to you. Keep us posted.

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#12 BachataBride

• Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:21 PM

Any word yet Heather??
      I hate some people/companies!! LOL
      On a totally non-wedding related topic we're still waiting for our dining room set that was supposed to be delivered the end of Nov.

#13 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:30 PM

Where did you order this stuff from? Maybe it's stuck at customs? I've ordered a few things before (like my wedding shoes) that got held up in customs I think. It took my shoes forever to come in! Good luck!!

#14 sunset78

• 1,280 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:50 PM

You'll have to get the company to file report.

"For items destined to Canada, sent from an address in another country
          For items sent from other countries destined to Canada, all enquiries must be initiated by the sender, with the Postal Administration of the country in which the item originated. This is in accordance with Universal Postal Union agreements."

"Late Delivery on Guaranteed Service
          Late Delivery on a Guaranteed Service (item delivered) request for postage refund must be submitted 24 hours after but no more than 30 business days from the expected delivery date
          Only the shipper/sender can file a claims request;
          A Claim can only be filed for services which have a tracking #"

#15 heather007

• 620 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:07 PM

Are you serious? I have to phone Oriental Trading to get them to file the report? How ridiculous is that? They didn't even pay for the shipping. Ugh, so much work and I'm so lazy. LoL.

I'll give them a call this afternoon.

On a plus side, my shipment came in yesterday. The girl at the post office even commented on how late it was. Everything is fine and in good shape, except for one thing. I ordered some little parasols for drinking cups to throw in everyone's bags, and they are cute and all, except for the big "MADE IN CHINA" written across the top of the parasol. Hopefully people will be too drunk to realize.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users