How much should I spend on my gifts to my bridesmaids?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 DaniellaP

• 53 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:29 PM

I'm buying the dresses for the girls (I have 5) I also plan on getting them matching jewlery (earings and necklace) Body wash and spray from Victoria Secret, and a picture frame with a cute picture of us in it. They will buy there own shoes... I don't care if they match..

#22 Soon2beWed09

• 319 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

My budget is only 5, 000 so do u think I'm cheap if I get them a purse and purchase their jewelry

#23 Christinamaria22

• 358 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:02 PM

I am only having a MOH and I am buying her a pandora braclet........ I have one and LOVE IT!

#24 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:12 PM

A few of my BM's are from OOT so I might buy their flights and get the rest gifts around the $75-$100 range. My budget is getting a little tight these days.

#25 lil_miss_frogg

• 826 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:39 PM

I don't think my girls, my two sisters and my 8 year old daughter, expect me to spend a lot on them. I plan on buying the dresses and jewelry. I think they will be happy with just that.
            My Babies
            "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
            it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"

#26 DarcyJAde

• 305 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:29 PM

I want to buy my bridesmaids their dresses, but all 3 of them are giving me a hard time. Should I just ge tthem something else? Jewelery?

[/SIGPIC] 40 PEOPLE BOOKED!!!

#27 Lindz

• 109 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:24 AM

I got each of the girls a beach bag so far...and just purchased the "Mexico" line of OPI nail polish (one for each gal) and a Lolita martini glass glass for each, and probably something from One Pearl....and hopefully a few more little things...maybe a beach towel and sandals..

#28 Kristy621

• 102 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:49 PM

I was thinking about buying their dresses too. and looking into the cost of shipping them and getting them steamed before the big day...
                  53 People Booked!

#29 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:48 PM

I am having 7 girls so I have went back and forth on this. We are buying their dresses (Jcrew) and then I will probably spend about $200 on each of them. Most likely a colorful clutch (Im a clutch/purse fanatic), lauren merkin or Lorelei, and if I can I'll throw in a necklace. So looks like around $300-$350?!

#30 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:13 PM

i think you girls are VERY generous! i have been in several weddings and never received more than just wedding-day jewelry (and that was NEVER anything from tiffany's or even near that price range, and usually not anything i'd ever wear again). do i just have cheap-ass friends? LOL! now i'm afraid i'm a total cheapskate too!

i am buying my 4 girls wedding day jewelry (so far bracelets that cost me only $10 each, and i will be making earrings to match). i plan on paying for an excursion for them too, so it will probably total $80-$100 each? i paid for the flower girl's dress and shoes. plus they will all get OOT bags like everyone else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users