Photo

Anteres from systema sound control??

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 olisa6

olisa6
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:49 AM

I contacted systema sound control and Anteres got back to me with a price of $200 per hour. Is that a good price? Also has anyone used him for their cocktail hour or reception?

I am looking for a trio for the ceremony. Does anyone have any contacts and pricing?

#2 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:53 PM

I used Antares, same price. I liked him. He thinks he is hot stuff but whatever, he is a good DJ. Although he really did not play a single slow song. But I'm sure you could ask him to. He will use CDs that you bring if you want.

He is used to DJing in nightclubs and stuff, and does weddings probably to make extra cash on the side. I'm sure he thought we were all a bunch of crazy white people with zero rythym, but oh well!

#3 KAMEYER70

KAMEYER70
      • 108 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:58 PM

I'm using DJ Mijares (booked through my WC) and his rate is $200/hour and includes the setup, wireless mic, speakers, etc. So I guess that's the going rate in Cabo these days.
        KM
        Imperial Suite, Fiesta Americana Grand

#4 Janet

Janet
        • VIP Member
        • 7,459 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:03 PM

Oh, one other thing: Just because you book thru him doesn't mean that HE will def. be your DJ. I'm not saying that is a deal-breaker, but you might want to ask about that specifically.

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 April 2007 - 02:57 PM

i had dj antares and he was ok...he wasnt playing the songs we wanted so we had to get firm with him...we did not want techno dance music because the older folks could not relate and truthfully we wanted cheesy wedding songs that get everyone dancing (get jiggy with it) type of stuff.

but that is a pretty normal rate...people have also used dj ricardo and liked him

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 olisa6

olisa6
          • 125 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 04:30 PM

Do you have DJ Ricardo's information? I was trying to search the vendors but couldn't find anything, just people recommending him. I have also heard of DJ Mijares. Do you have his info as well? Thanks Lisa

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:21 PM

lisa,

he is a member here and comes on sometimes...he was just on here last night...try to PM/email him...here is his member profile http://bestdestinati...com/forum/u275/

djrichie@hotmail.com

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 olisa6

olisa6
            • 125 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:25 PM

thanks for the e-mail address. I tried the link that you posted but it says I don't have permission to access the page. I don't know.

#9 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
              • 231 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:36 PM

You can also visit Dj MIjares web site, .J Mijares:. some areas still under construction, but you can find his emails and phone #

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users