Photo

Online Retailers I Loved! (W/Pics)

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#31 ohiobride15

ohiobride15
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:47 PM

Etsy :: dearemma :: Dear Emma Stationery - Wedding Stationery - Welcome!!

This is the lady who made my menus, programs, and placecards. Ill post a picture when I figure out how to. She was great to work with. She customized my colors and the theme I wanted. She would send me proofs and I would give her the ok. It only took about 2 weeks from start to getting them in the mail.

#32 JoLo908

JoLo908
    • 889 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:54 PM

I am going to get the chair sashes... that is such a good price!!

#33 endlesslove

endlesslove
      • 362 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:01 PM

I plan on using that site for our sashes as well. Do you still have your sashes? If you're interested in selling them, let me know. We're going to be buying the same color, and I'd definitely take them off of your hands.

#34 Simistar

Simistar
        • 645 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:09 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by endlesslove
          I plan on using that site for our sashes as well. Do you still have your sashes? If you're interested in selling them, let me know. We're going to be buying the same color, and I'd definitely take them off of your hands.
          Oh, sorry! I do have them....but they've been promised to another BDW member already :-)
          Sorry:-)

But I will say that that colour is beautiful in pictures!

#35 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:20 PM

I second Gracious Bridal Wedding Favors, Personalized Gifts, Bridal Shower Favors and cardandpockets.com

From Gracious Bridal I ordered the "will you be my flower girl cookie" and it was really cute!

From Cards and Pockets I ordered my pocketfold invites...these were great too! Plus you can order samples first so you know what the color looks like!

#36 ohiobride15

ohiobride15
            • 156 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:40 PM

I ordered the sashes off that site. They came so fast and the color is dead on!! They look great.

#37 Simistar

Simistar
              • 645 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:29 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ohiobride15
                I ordered the sashes off that site. They came so fast and the color is dead on!! They look great.
                Yay! So glad they worked out for you too!!

#38 Kits55

Kits55
                • 607 posts
                • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
                • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:32 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Andi
                I second Gracious Bridal Wedding Favors, Personalized Gifts, Bridal Shower Favors and cardandpockets.com

From Gracious Bridal I ordered the "will you be my flower girl cookie" and it was really cute!

From Cards and Pockets I ordered my pocketfold invites...these were great too! Plus you can order samples first so you know what the color looks like!
                The card and pockets link didn't work for me....has the website moved?

#39 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
                • 232 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:54 PM

I am Canadian and find the shipping prices to be a little steep for american sited but this one efavormart.com and diamondpartyconfetti.com are absolutely amazing. I bought chair sashes wedding fans, wedding candy and so much more!!!

#40 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:37 PM

Fabulous! I will definitely check them out. Thanks for sharing!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users