Online Retailers I Loved! (W/Pics)

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#121 KJT1985

• 694 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 12:09 PM

Here's a place to get CANADIAN chair sashes. Elegant Perspectives - Wholesale Wedding Decor: satin sashes, bows, chair covers, tablecloth, tablerunners, etc. - Canada & USA It's the cheapest i've found so far. For those in Canada, it's important to remember that you'll have to pay a customs fee for products shipped to you from outside Canada. This place is a bit more expensive than Wedding Linens Direct but you won't have to pay customs - only tax.

#122 jerzygirl85

• 342 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:27 PM

simistar - what color did you order the chair sashes in I am thinking of ordering some.

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

#123 Jananaz

• 184 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:35 PM

Simistar, Thanks for starting such a great thread. I love the pashmina idea... hello Christmas shopping too!!

Here are some of the etailers we used and really liked:

Click the image to open in full size.

#124 Simistar

• 645 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by jerzygirl85
          simistar - what color did you order the chair sashes in I am thinking of ordering some.
          Hey jerzygirl85:-)
          I ordered mine in P 026...
          However, I just checked the site and didn't see it listed...
          My guess is, they're just out of that color right now... Maybe e-mail the site (I know a lot of girls on here have done that...the owner's name is Joseph and I believe he's a vendor on here...) and ask about that particular color if that's the one you want...or ask about any other color you don't see there... They seem to be pretty accommodating with getting the colors girls want...

Good luck!!

#125 RaychelRae

• 446 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:54 AM

I LOVE those flip flops!!

#126 Krista_H

• 428 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:46 AM

Just bought tote bags from this site T-ShirtWholesaler.com - Wholesale Apparel at discount prices!. Price was great. Delivery is 3-6 business days, but it was delivered to TX in 1. Very impressed with the quality. I was worried about the colour, but it was exactly as it looks on the website.

#127 *Kerin28*

• 202 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:26 PM

... Just another opinion on Elegant Perspectives... Natalia is GREAT!!!!! a million times over.
                I am from the US. I ordered table runners from her. I got them within a week and they were great quality. Very elegant looking. I loved them. Then I picked out the designer of my bridesmaid dresses, ordered them and got a swatch of fabric and they didnt match as well as I wanted. I did the contact form on their website and asked how returns/exchanges work and explained to her that my dresses had more of a green tint to them and asked if she thought she had anything to match. Within an hour I had a response. She went all out and is mailing me a swatch of all of her "blue" fabric so that I can look and see exactly what matches best (if any). She also said that any return or exchange is not a problem at all. Whatever works best for me.

I want to buy something from them! Their customer service was so great that I dont even want to return them! I highly reccomend anyone to work with them. You will have a good experience.

#128 latina77

• 24 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Abbie
                  the best 2 online companies i used for wedding purchases were
                  ~moonglow candles for my sand ceremony sand, recommended by Mod Carly. the colors were a dead on match to the swatches online, and when i got the sand and one of the 4 colors was wrong, i called and left a message, and about 30 minutes later i got a return call saying that the correct color had just been shipped before the return call, free of charge, and to keep the wrong one--dont worry about returning it. thats fantastic customer service, and the sand was beautiful and still looks great in the vase we poured it into. thanks again carly, for your review on moonglow!
                  MoonGlow Candles

~customized girl for our bride and groom hoodies, a little expensive for a simple black hooded sweatshirt with wording on the front and back, but i had a coupon code so that helped.
                  i had ordered the bride one with pink glitter font, and the groom one with plain grey font. when the order arrived BOTH hoodies had the same grey font. i hopped online and used their chat service and they had me email a pic of the incorrect hoodie, and reprinted a new hoodie with the correct color. they told me to keep the wrong one as well, seeing as how they cant resell a personalized product! so actually, for me, i got 3 sweatshirts for the price of 2, now that was a bargain! oh they also shipped the new correct one free of charge.
                  CustomizedGirl - Design Center

~cards and pockets for our pocketfold invites. a mom and daughter company, beautiful product and straightforward website, i saved so much money by doing the invites myself compared to ordering a similar style premade, and it was so fun too! fast shipping, and the product was packed really well.
                  Cards & Pockets
                  I don't know if you still hang out on this site anymore but I'll give it a try - I like the cards and pockets site and looks like you got to the right place I also wondered if you could share the cards you made and where you got your ideas from? I'm asking because everyone keeps telling me the tonne of work it is to make cards and with you saying it was simple and you saved money I would love to hear what you did!

Thank you!

#129 KB&JC

• 70 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 08:03 AM

what great ideas! The flip flops are amazing!
                    Dreams Cancun
                    May 14, 2011
                    Bride and Groom +37 booked and counting!!

#130 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:47 AM

Love this thread! Ill be sure to post back with all my favorites!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users