• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 beachbride08

• VIP Member
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:53 PM

Does anyone use these? Do they work? Which DVDs are best? They seem like they would be a good workout, but i have never used them so I'm curious to hear other's experiences.

#2 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:02 PM

I've used them at the gym and yep they work and they hurt lol you use so many muscle groups they are great for quick blast work outs

#3 JaziandSwag

• 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:07 AM

Heard they kick butt!  I may need to invest!

#4 JA2012

• 334 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

The Kettlebell swing (basically a squat and then swing the bell up to shoulder height) is a great full body move. There is lots you can do with the kettelbell. If you are in Canada, WInners usually sells them at a great price. Its 3 bells and DVD for $25 or less if it's on clearance.

#5 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:24 AM

I use them and they suck but in a good way.  great way to work your muscles.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 Maybeachbride

• 186 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

I use them at the gym and they work great! Just make sure you use them correctly !

#7 liz24

• 209 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

Love taking kettle bell classes at the gym

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users