Ebay OOT bags

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 BayBug

• 852 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:30 PM

You are a really smart/good shopper. I love the totes!

#12 MikkiStreak

• VIP Member
    • 2,347 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 09:05 AM

I've received both types of bags now. The blue shoulder packs were shipped the same day I paid for them and I received them within 5 days. They are larger than I thought the picture made them look, which is good. They'll be able to hold almost everything I'm putting into the bags. The quality is great on them too----

Right after I paid for the pink bags, the lady sent me an email saying her supplier had them on back order for bags 4-10 and asked if I wanted to wait and ship all of them together, or do 2 shipments. I told her to ship them all together since we didn't have a rush. I received them all yesterday and the quality is great! They aren't lined on the inside, but they do have a small outer pocket and the size is perfect for the contents we plan on putting in them. They don't have the 'cheap' look or feel to them that a lot of lower priced bags have.

All in all, I'm extremely pleased with both bags and would recommend the products to anyone else...

#13 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 10:04 AM

Great find! They are super cute bags!!

#14 Shelley

• 169 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 11:20 AM

Hey Maria thanks for letting us know how the bags turned out. I love them and think I'll have to get some. For that price (on the best offer part, not the listed price) I really doubt I could find anything better around here.

Thanks again!

#15 Martha

• VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 12:35 PM

Those are super cute!

#16 ajncooter

• 983 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:36 PM

who was the seller on ebay?

#17 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:15 PM

Yay! I just won these bags from the same ebayer!! For the same price!

I ordered 10 as well, so it came to 42 with shipping, and by the way they have all of the colors available too, so I got 5 different colors, I'm so glad thats done, I feel like I've been looking for bags forever!

#18 Cassondra2009

• 444 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:10 PM

I found some really cheap bags on ingreetings.com and orientaltrader.com. I think some of the bags are less than $1, but they aren't as nice as those pink and white ones. I haven't ordered them, so I'm not sure of the quality. Let me know what you guys think of them...I am considering them for my OOT bags bc they are so cheap. I wish I could get those ebay bags...so cute! I have too many to buy though, and need to get them really cheap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users