Ebay OOT bags

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
  • VIP Member
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:53 AM

Cheers to E-Bay!!! I found these bags on Amazon.com and the lowest price was $3.23 each but they wanted almost $2.00 each on shipping (would have been $51 for 10 bags).

So, I checked Ebay and this store had them listed for $8.99 each, but had a "best offer" button. Thought for sure they'd decline the $3.00 offer I made on each bag, but they accepted! So I got each bag for $3.00 and shipping was only $1.20, for a total of $42....

I thought they were too cute since we're doing pink/blue for our colors...

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:07 AM

Awesome, great find..

#3 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:29 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
        Cheers to E-Bay!!! I found these bags on Amazon.com and the lowest price was $3.23 each but they wanted almost $2.00 each on shipping (would have been $51 for 10 bags).

So, I checked Ebay and this store had them listed for $8.99 each, but had a "best offer" button. Thought for sure they'd decline the $3.00 offer I made on each bag, but they accepted! So I got each bag for $3.00 and shipping was only $1.20, for a total of $42....

I thought they were too cute since we're doing pink/blue for our colors...

ooh, maria, do you have the name of the seller, do you know if they had more? I liked those from amazon as well.

I also just found these handmade straw bags on ebay, they're really cute and big, they're selling them for 9.99 (I don't need very many) but I emailed to find out if they'd give a price break for ordering several, so I'll let everyone know what they say.

#4 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:44 AM

very cute! Glad you got such a good deal!!

#5 MelissaH

MelissaH
          • 1,724 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:52 AM

so cute - awesome deal maria!!

#6 Heligirl

Heligirl
            • 97 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:42 PM

I love the bags.. do you have the seller name? They would be perfect! I need 40 though - might get expensive!!

#7 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
              • VIP Member
              • 2,347 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 06:14 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Heligirl
                I love the bags.. do you have the seller name? They would be perfect! I need 40 though - might get expensive!!
                When you submit your offer, you can add some comments for the seller (conditions of your offer that would have to be met) and maybe you could get them to waive some of the shipping, or really get them down on the price....

#8 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                • VIP Member
                • 2,347 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 06:16 PM

Here's the website ladies.... They also have other colors available. If you do a search "Harriton tote bag" you will find a couple different sellers who have them available. Just be careful because I noticed the lady I bought them from showed the photo for the pink bag I bought on all of the ones she had listed even tho the other bags were different colors....

eBay: Brand New Pink and White Harriton Tote Bag (item 160100519010 end time Apr-25-07 20:40:13 PDT)

#9 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,347 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 07:09 PM

So here are the bags I ordered for guys rooming alone. With shipping, I paid $4/each.

#10 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 02:07 AM

Maria I love the pink totes and the shoulder packs for the guys . . . I don't think any of my male guests will actually use the totes I'm having made but yours are practical...great find!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users