Sign in to follow this  
BachataBride

OMG 2 weeks until we leave!!!

I'm so excited for you Amanda! Can't wait to see your planning thread. I read in another thread that everything is under control with your dress, thank goodness. So you just have to go back and pick it up this week?

Yup...on Wednesday!! I need to go to Brampton for my hair appointment anyway (I didn't get around to finding anyone locally that I trusted to do my hair right before the wedding so I'm going back to my regular hairdresser!!) Things are really coming together, so I hope I'll have time to post a planning thread!!

I hate trying to find new hairdressers so I can understand that. Which one do you use in Brampton? It would be funny if we use the same place :) I go to Shear Envy by the GO Station.

Good luck on Wednesday!

Nope...not the same! I go to Hanh Salon on Hurontario (way up past Mayfield).

I'm sure everything will be fine with the dress...if not I'm sure you'll hear me wherever you are in Brampton!!! LOL

The Hahn you use is in my neighbourhood :) Maybe I should try out the hair salon there? We've used it for pedicures and waxing but not for hair. However did you end up using that hair salon? It must have been miles out of your way.

I'm sure everything will be fine with the dress.

A friend of mine recommended it - she finds it so good she goes there all the way from Streetsville (mississauga!). We go to Teddy - he's awesome! You have to book a couple weeks in advance, but I think he's worth it!! Tell him Amanda sent you (in case it doesn't ring a bell tell him I'm the one with all the hair!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
A friend of mine recommended it - she finds it so good she goes there all the way from Streetsville (mississauga!). We go to Teddy - he's awesome! You have to book a couple weeks in advance, but I think he's worth it!! Tell him Amanda sent you (in case it doesn't ring a bell tell him I'm the one with all the hair!!)
I'll let you know if I decide to try him out. Thanks for the recommendation.