Photo

Found another Floral Website!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cdc0427

cdc0427
  • 330 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 02:21 AM

Just found this site, didn't look at it too much but they do have floramatique flowers:

fresh real natural touch artificial silk wedding bouquet flowers

Let me know what you think

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:44 AM

I think these look great. did you send in a quote? I did but it says it can take 1-2 weeks to get an answer. i think thats kind of a long time. Any other quote forms I've sent, I've had an answer the next day. But I will let you know what they quote me. Who knows, maybe waiting 1-2 weeks might save me $100-$200. Can only hope right!

#3 beyondsmitten

beyondsmitten
      • Banned
      • 75 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:53 PM

Something Spectacular
        P.O. Box 755
        Warren, Michigan
        48090-0755
        586-778-4624
        Something Spectacular high quality silk bridal bouquets and fresh wedding flowers

I found them while searching. An alternative.

#4 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:51 PM

Has anyone used Shavon?

So 4 days ago I sent her a quote form and she sent me an invoice today of costs. I couldn't believe the price!!! I know alot of the girls like AA, but all the pics I've seen, I'm not a real fan I don't think they look that real. I really liked Sharon's Nagassars work so I was going to use her, then we had some drama on BDW, so I decided against her. So we decided to do real flowers.

Here is what we are getting:

My bridal bouquet: Made up of large acapulco lilies, cream roses, and green cymbidium orchids.

Maids: smaller version of mine need 4

Bouts: Grooms to have a green cymbidium orchid and rose, then 8 others of just a green cymbidium orchid

Corsages: 2 green cymbidium orchids, and 1 cream rose, need 2 of these

Flower girl: I wanted a small pomander of just green cymbidium orchids

Cake: needed 9 green cymbidium orchid blooms

centerpieces: need 7 here is a photo of our idea, but of course w/ acapulco lilies, cream roses, and green cymbidium orchids

Click the image to open in full size.

Now for real flowers we were quoted $823 before the pomander and cake flowers. I was ok with this. I'm asking for quite a bit here I guess. They wanted to charge $260 for just the pomander. I had my heart set on a pomander so I looked back into Sharon.

I was thrilled Sharon quoted me $908 for everything and that included shipping. I was pleased. In-laws are paying for them, but they are currently in Thailand for a few more weeks so we haven't put any money down. Then I saw this thread for Shavon. I though well I'll just put in a quote and see.

Shavon emailed me today with a total of $683!!!! Although she didn't include the cake flowers, so I'm still waiting but seriously $683! I emailed her back about the cake flowers and the size of the bouquets and centerpieces to see if they compare with what Sharon and I talked about. I'm just curious if anyone has used her or seen her work in person so I can really decide. All of her flowers are real touch so thats good. Any input is GREAT!!!!

I will let you know what she says about the sizes of everything. I'm still in shock about $683 which included the shipping!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users