No dress, we leave in 14 days

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 BC Bride2be

BC Bride2be
  • 636 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:06 PM

Thanks so much ladies, I am starting to think it was meant to be... now I can't for tomorrow. I'm bringing my camera so I will post the pics when I get home.

and Kate.. you are so sweet thanks for offering up your first dress, I've heard so many girls on the forum say that they found another dress at the last minute so I am hoping for the same luck!!

#12 kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,921 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 07:27 PM

I am sure you will. I just picked up mine and was telling the girls about you. One of the girls was telling me that she was in a wedding where the seamstress took of 12 inches instead of 1/2". Yeah. She found a dress that she loved even more than the first. Good thing you are skinny. You should have your pick!
      Sending goos luck your way!

#13 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:30 PM

I reallyu really hope you find something soon. Please take the time to take that loser seamstress to small claims!!!!!!

#14 BachataBride

• Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:49 PM

Hey Tracy....it's Monday I'm just checking in to remind you to let us know how it goes!!! I can't wait to see your new dress - I'm sure it will be even more perfect than the first one!!

#15 missdanelle

• 687 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:54 PM

im so sorry about your first dress. I hope you find the perfect one today! Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users