Sign in to follow this  
princessina

Pre-Wedding Newsletter (with Template)

wow! I LOVE that. I don't know that I'll be able to do it though, hunting down photos of my peeps will be tough.

What was the feedback you got from your guests on it? I bet they thought it was awesome. Did you do any kind of special newsletter for your OOT bags or for arrival at the resort??

Nikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessina View Post
Hi, Ladies,

Iâ€m so excited that this was my fastest DIY project. I was so excited when I found this idea that I finished it in 24 hours. Iâ€m sending out this newsletter a bit after I sent out my invitations and right before my RSVP deadline. It's 4 pgs and will be printed back to back, leaving only 2 pgs to send off.

Just like other ladies, the RSVP responses Iâ€ve been getting are few and far in between. I also thought this might be a great way to get guests excited about our wedding. Iâ€m hoping it will serve as a reminder to RSVP since they will be getting it about a week before the deadline.

I plan to send one out about 2 or 3 more issues probably one every month or maybe one every other month. We have a website, like most people, but I notice that mailed things get more attention.

Anyways, I made this in Pages (on Mac). I followed an easy template and just customized it to my liking. You might be able to use the template on other applications (Iâ€m not sure).

There's a cute crossword (it's not called that but I can't remember) puzzle that we included on our newsletter and I made my own by putting in my own words and it automatically populated it. I put our names and other related words that were special to us. There's tons of free programs on the web to make em.

*Okay, so I tried to attach the template but no luck. If you want it you can pm me and I'll send it to you.

Page 1
Click the image to open in full size.

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4
Can you send to me at bjc8054@aol.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • The cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer,  a rotisserie , a slow cooker , a pressure cooker, a grill. Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
  • Topics