Photo

Claudia Rodriguez Photography- Claudia?

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#91 SandalGirl

SandalGirl
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:09 PM

Shannon - gorgeous photos!! I LOVE LOVE the bridesmaids dresses - where did you get them? I'm thinking I might want one for the rehearsal dinner or AHR. Thanks!!
    March 4, 2010 ~ Mayan Riviera, Mexico
    http://robynplanningbio.weebly.com/

#92 Bride-chill-a

Bride-chill-a
    • 121 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 10:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sdtooley
      Claudia is absolutely amazing! She truly made our wedding day wonderful and our pictures just show it all! I would recommend her to everyone. She is so easy and wonderful to work with and all of my guests enjoyed having her and her brother at the wedding. Here is the slideshow of our pictures!
      THANK YOU CLAUDIA! You are incredible

Claudia Rodriguez | Wedding Photographer | Shannon & Michael | July 31th 2009 | Dreams, Tulum Mexico
      Shannon, your pictures were BEAUTIFUL! You looked gorgeous and so happy. I actually cried watching the slideshow! I loved your colors you used too, they were so nice and bright and popped really well in the photo's. Where did you get the maraca's from, painted in your colors?

Jennifer

#93 sdtooley

sdtooley
      • 109 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:15 PM

Thank you so much. I ordered the maracas from a lady in Mexico. Her company is called Mishka Designs. She was wonderful to work with and it was very easy!
        I sent her a picture of my invitations that were designed and made by Sarah Sprouille and then they came up with a design.
        I recommend the both of them!

#94 Bride-chill-a

Bride-chill-a
        • 121 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:49 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sdtooley
          Thank you so much. I ordered the maracas from a lady in Mexico. Her company is called Mishka Designs. She was wonderful to work with and it was very easy!
          I sent her a picture of my invitations that were designed and made by Sarah Sprouille and then they came up with a design.
          I recommend the both of them!
          That's excellent...thank you! Her work is beautiful!

#95 harv0136

harv0136
          • 137 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:14 AM

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. My girls are wearing the exact same dresses in same color! I so glad I picked Claudia...her work is great!

#96 hitchedin09!

hitchedin09!
            • 15 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:20 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by soon2bePowers
              I booked Claudia for June. I am attaching the price list she provided me. She just sent this to me a couple of weeks ago. The range for photographers is huge!! I think she is mid range.

Also she has been great to email. During the holidays it took a couple of days to respond but it was the holidays.

I put my deposit down and she said we would be in contact closer to the wedding date to confirm things. But if I had any questions I should email her. She also provided me with a link and password to see more picks.
              I have been trying everything to get her pricing and we're having our weddign in a few months I would LOVE if you could send me that link I can't seem to get it.
              lesiaanderson@yahoo.ca
              Thank you so much!

#97 meghan

meghan
              • 832 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:39 PM

Shannon, those are great photos. I love your bridesmaid dresses!

#98 gdavcu

gdavcu
                • 15 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 11:02 PM

I've booked Erick for our wedding in May 2010. I love all of their work and am so excited I was able to get Erick. Just waiting for the link to pay the deposit.

#99 NESS

NESS
                  • 24 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 11:44 PM

I sent a message to Claudia through her website today, I hope she doesn't take too long to respond. I love her work and I hope she's available for my date *fingers crossed*

#100 cherbear16

cherbear16
                    • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:12 PM

Does anyone have any feedback for Freddy or Alberto from Claudia's company?

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users