Sign in to follow this  
sdtooley

Claudia Rodriguez Photography- Claudia?

We had Erick for our wedding and I can not say enough amazing things about him. All of her photographers are so talented so I think you really can not go wrong with any of them

Claudia and her assistant photographed my wedding June 11th. They were great and I can't wait to see the pics. They were both great and we felt some comfortable with them. Afterwards my husband said wow, she was really good. He is not really into photos so that says a lot!

Hi ladies,

We're using Erick for our wedding and are doing the 5 hour package with him. Any thoughts on the packages for those who have already gotten married? I don't need a lot of "getting ready" pics and am focusing our time on bridal party, ceremony and reception.

Claudia shot both my wedding and my TTD. I am so in love with my pictures !!!!! I thought her prices were super reasonnable compared to other photographers with a comparable talent. When I searched a photographer, I was either finding the price in my budget, but I did not like the pics that were very... blah. Or, I loved the pics but could not afford the packages.

With Claudia I got wonderful pics, in my budget ! Granted, she's not cheap, but it's really worth it, you'll have wonderful pictures to look at all your life ! My parents love the pics. My friends commented I was so lucky to have found such a talented and tasteful photographer. Really, don't hesitate.

The only two drawbacks : I wish we had more time at the TTD, to take more pics for instance in the pool or on the beach beds ; and it took a really long time to get my pics (a month and a half).

Other than that, I was really happy ! Check for yourself :

http://murielandjovan.shutterfly.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
Claudia shot both my wedding and my TTD. I am so in love with my pictures !!!!! I thought her prices were super reasonnable compared to other photographers with a comparable talent. When I searched a photographer, I was either finding the price in my budget, but I did not like the pics that were very... blah. Or, I loved the pics but could not afford the packages.

With Claudia I got wonderful pics, in my budget ! Granted, she's not cheap, but it's really worth it, you'll have wonderful pictures to look at all your life ! My parents love the pics. My friends commented I was so lucky to have found such a talented and tasteful photographer. Really, don't hesitate.

The only two drawbacks : I wish we had more time at the TTD, to take more pics for instance in the pool or on the beach beds ; and it took a really long time to get my pics (a month and a half).

Other than that, I was really happy ! Check for yourself :

http://murielandjovan.shutterfly.com/
Gorgeous pictures and I LOVE your dress! Thanks for sharing the link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by november7 View Post
Has anyone used Freddy from Claudia Rodriguez photgraphy?
I am curious about this too, as I'm pretty sure we're going to book him for our wedding.
His pics on the website look good, so I'm not too worried about getting what I want. Just wondering how anyone's experience was working with him.