Photo

Dreams Tulum/ Barcelo Mayan Review, PIC OVERLOAD!!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:29 AM

joann, the pics look fantastic and you look so happy! i remember when you first became a member, reading about your disney engagement (that was you, right? so long ago it seems!)

im sorry things got fudged up for you but i am so happy you sound so positive and that you remembered the most important part, the love you share with your HUSBAND! congrats and best wishes for a long and happy marriage :)

#12 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:29 AM

joann, the pics look fantastic and you look so happy! i remember when i first became a member, and read about your disney engagement (that was you, right? so long ago it seems!)

im sorry things got fudged up for you but i am so happy you sound so positive and that you remembered the most important part, the love you share with your HUSBAND! congrats and best wishes for a long and happy marriage :)

#13 dreamstbride

dreamstbride
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Abbie
    joann, the pics look fantastic and you look so happy! i remember when i first became a member, and read about your disney engagement (that was you, right? so long ago it seems!)

Yeah! :) That is me! The Disney engagement. That does seems so long ago...Wow! Time really does go by so fast these days...

I def kept my eye on the prize during the whole fiasco! My man and I <3 Thank you very much for your well wishes :)

oh! and thanks for the champagne

#14 hollym

hollym
    • 62 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:02 PM

Sorry your wedding was so complicated but your pictures turned out beautiful. I LOVE YOUR DRESS! Where did you get it?
      mattandhollytietheknot.com

#15 dreamstbride

dreamstbride
      • 161 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:47 PM

:) Thank you so much ^

Its a Maggie Sottero, Tabrett Marie. I got it from a seller here in the lower mainland. In BC.

#16 MonoAmor

MonoAmor
        • 93 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:43 PM

Okay Im thinking that our cakes got switched haha. We got the wrong cake as well! Our flowergirls attacked it though so we couldnt switch it lol. What a day that was lol!

#17 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
          • LocationToronto

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:56 PM

You looked amazing! and your pictures are so beautiful!!! I'm so sorry for the experience you had, but I'm glad to hear (and see) that it all worked out in the end Congratulations!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users