Photo

WW for 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
352 replies to this topic

#201 march132010

march132010
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:31 PM

Hello ladies, I have been on WW for about of year, with all I have going on I stopped going to meeting 1st mistak,but today I pressed my re-set button.... I need to lose 75 lbs--- so i'm happy weight watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#202 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
    • 1,634 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 03:02 PM

hi martha, you've came to the right place then! Get a ticker on your profile, so you can keep track of your weight loss, and check in each week to let us know how your getting on, good or bad! I know for me, the thought of coming on here at the start and saying i hadn't lost, or gained, terrified me to the point it made me determined to work hard at it! So try use us as motivation as well!

Good luck and remember to check in!

#203 Valenka_en_Mexico

Valenka_en_Mexico
      • 26 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:21 PM

Hi everyone,
        i have been doing WW for 1 1/2 now and love it. it has been really slow coming off, but I have chosen to do it that way, so that it is not just a quick fix. I have lost 21 lbs. so far. But, now that I am getting married in May 2011 and I am a bridesmaid in my brothers wedding this October, I want to step up the process a bit!! I love WW. If you track everything it's like magic!!

#204 MayBride2010

MayBride2010
        • 204 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:24 PM

Hi ladies! Its been awhile. Things have settled down a bit. I graduated, got a great job and booked my wedding! So I am bakc on track with WW. I lost 1.8 last week and 2.4 the week before. I hope this week is good as well :)

#205 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:30 PM

Welcome to the new ladies and congrats MayBride2010! WOO HOO!!!

The FI and I have been away for the last couple of days and man, did we eat! Yikes! lol Tomorrow is a new day, where I've decided to restart with a fresh start. I'm super excited. :)

#206 MayBride2010

MayBride2010
            • 204 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:43 PM

good for you Lisaloo! (the fresh start I mean) :)

#207 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
              • 1,634 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:49 PM

Lisa! hellooo! so you've been enjoying yourself have you?! well enjoy the rest of this day then start your healthy eating again tomorrow - you can do it - if i can, you can, trust me!

well i stayed the same this week, which i'm actually really pleased about! but aunty flow is due to visit later this week, and i just snubbed the gym for a dominos!!! oh and i'm going to a wedding this weekend, so i fear i may have a deficit next time i'm reporting in! ah well, we need to still enjoy ourselves don't we!!

#208 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
                • 1,634 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:03 AM

Hey girlies - I managed to lose 2lbs this week - yeah to me! Aim for next week - 1lb please!!hee hee

Where have all my fellow 2010 brides gone?! I feel like i'm the only one updating this thread!lol

#209 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:11 AM

Great job Mrs D!! that's so exciting! you're almost at your goal! :) :)

#210 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
                    • 1,634 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:58 AM

I know, just 10lbs away!! I don't want to get too skinny so I might reduce my target..but i'm defo not there now! Need to stop the cardio and start toning up i think. Its quite scary though, I haven't been the gym since before I went on holiday, so its been about 4 or 5 weeks, and i'm still loosing each week - but people say that that happens as your body is catching up, but its still really weird. But i am still watching what i'm eating, almost never snack now, and walk alot, so maybe thats helping more than i expect it to.

Hows things with you Lisa? 5 months till your big day - are you all prepared?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users