Photo

WW for 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
352 replies to this topic

#191 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:47 PM

Ummm I haven't exactly counted my points all the time - oopps! lol I do really good for the week, then when the weekend comes and we head out to the cottage, I get lazy. I promised myself that this week I would count every point I ate. I know I can do this and it works, I've lost 75 lbs on WW in the past. I'm just not applying myself, I'm being stupid! lol

Oh yeah, freakin' heat wave! It's been 30 degrees Celcius for the last 3 days. they are calling for the same tomorrow as well. WHEW! I love it though!

#192 sofylina

sofylina
    • 113 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 09:28 AM

ok so I am still down, another 1.4lbs.
      I just don't understand sometimes...I am endulging, just with moderation, and within the extra 35 points.
      Keep it up ladies!!!
      50 guests joined us for our cruise wedding in Grand Cayman! Simply perfect!

#193 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:08 AM

Great job Sofylina! You're doing amazing! :)

#194 sofylina

sofylina
        • 113 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:19 PM

lisa, c'mon work on that ticker!!!

#195 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
          • 336 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:41 AM

Oh no, Sofylina is catching up to me!!! Time to jog that extra mile!! haha. great job girl!

#196 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
            • 1,634 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:51 PM

hey ladies, i've not been on the past few weeks because i've been in the dominican sunning myself!! Got back today it was lovely to relax and just chill for a while, and got a wee nice tan too! Won't last long with the weather back home tho!! We went AL and was totally not in diet mode at all on holiday, coz it was my summer holiday!! So was totally prepared to have put on alot of weight, all that rum, all the potatoes, all the desserts...but i didn't!! OMG!!! I went on the scales before I left, and had lost a pound that week, and was kinda gutted because one more pound and it would have taken me to a new level on my weight-loss, but just got over it and didn't think about it again on holiday!

So back to eating healthy this week, lets see what damage i can do! lol don't know how much gym-ing i'll fit in this week, imagine i'm gonna be pretty tired at night trying to adjust to being back to work! So gonna stick to getting my food right again!

So how are all you lovely ladies doing? Keep with it!!

#197 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
              • 1,634 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:17 PM

Hi Ladies, me again! I just went into include the pound i lost the week i went on holiday on my ticker, and i've decided to change my target. It was at 29lb, but now i'm getting closer, and now that i've been on a beach and see what i'm like in a bikini, i've decided i need to loose a wee bit more to be happy! Typical girl - never happy eh? Anyway, my ticker is update to date now, and i've got my official post-holiday weigh-in tomorrow morning so maybe i'll have another change to make...hopefully not bad though! Eck

#198 sofylina

sofylina
                • 113 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:21 PM

HELP,
                  I have discovered a cheese shop, OH MAN!!!
                  Cheese galore all weekend. Not looking forward to the weigh in. Think Thin! Think Thin!!!

#199 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
                  • 1,634 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:41 PM

omg i lost 2lbs! not going to ramble on anymore - target for next week - stay the same!!

#200 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:18 PM

YEAH Mrs. D! good for you! :)

sofylina - I'm trying, just not hard enough! Back away from the cheese, just back away! lol I know how you feel, I could eat cheese 24/7!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users