Photo

WW for 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
352 replies to this topic

#101 Royal_lady10

Royal_lady10
  • 247 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:47 PM

Hey ladies keep up the good work..! just did a weigh in.. and am down 2lbs.. small but still a little less of me

#102 vgirl17

vgirl17
    • 315 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
    • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:37 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Royal_lady10
    Hey ladies keep up the good work..! just did a weigh in.. and am down 2lbs.. small but still a little less of me
    Great job Lady!!! I hope to have as good a week as you!! 2 lbs. is Great!!!

#103 JCrosby

JCrosby
    • 138 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:31 AM

Hi guys,

Just wanted to check in and let you know I lost a pound. Every pound counts right? :)

Keep up the good work ladies & stay strong through easter this weekend.
      Jennie

#104 vgirl17

vgirl17
      • 315 posts
      • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JCrosby
      Hi guys,

Just wanted to check in and let you know I lost a pound. Every pound counts right? :)

Keep up the good work ladies & stay strong through easter this weekend.
      Jennie
      Great job J! Yes, I will take a pound loss in a heartbeat!

So, I'm just posting my progress from last weekend .... and I lost .6! Not quite a pound but I'm happy with any loss at this point!

#105 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:43 PM

ANY loss is a good thing! Don't forget that!!!!!!! :) :) :)

#106 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
        • 1,634 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:56 PM

Hey ladies

Well I have to be honest, i'm doing absolutely rubbish these days! Over the past 2 weeks i've gained 2lbs and fear it may be more this week...we went away for the weekend and since then i've just not been able to get into it. Only went to one class last week, and the same this week...we haven't had time to go our shopping either, so thats been a big problem for us...means at dinner time the only real option is takeaway.

I'm aiming for starting back on monday...I know I should be aiming for this weekend...but its easter weekend! :) bad fiona, i know!

Hope your all doing better than me :)

xxxxx

#107 vgirl17

vgirl17
          • 315 posts
          • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:34 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
          Hey ladies

Well I have to be honest, i'm doing absolutely rubbish these days! Over the past 2 weeks i've gained 2lbs and fear it may be more this week...we went away for the weekend and since then i've just not been able to get into it. Only went to one class last week, and the same this week...we haven't had time to go our shopping either, so thats been a big problem for us...means at dinner time the only real option is takeaway.

I'm aiming for starting back on monday...I know I should be aiming for this weekend...but its easter weekend! :) bad fiona, i know!

Hope your all doing better than me :)

xxxxx
          I know what you mean Mrs. D :) I've had a hard time with focusing on WW for a while now and I'm just realizing that my wedding is a year away now! I haven't even started to try dresses on and I keep procrastinating with getting REALLY serious. You've done so great so far and you're my inspiration :) Keep it up! We can do this!

#108 Royal_lady10

Royal_lady10
          • 247 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:22 PM

Hey ladies just checking in to post my progress... I am working out more.. and doing more. Today i did two classes. I am down 1 lb! any loss is a good.

Keep up the good work ladies! Ohh, Vgirl, i too have even tried on dresses.. we are about a year way.. so this gives me some times.. but ladies keep up the good work!

#109 vgirl17

vgirl17
            • 315 posts
            • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:47 PM

Great job Royal! Keep it up!

I stayed the same this week. Better than a gain but still shows my lack of motivation. I keep hanging on hoping to snap out of it. Hopefully it will be sooner than later. This thread helps me from completely going off track :)

#110 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
            • 1,634 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:25 PM

Hey V, thanks for your kind words..thats why i LOVE this forum!:)

well i've managed to get back down so still 17lb lost in total! woo hoo! lunches seems to be a biggy for me..and getting my ass to my monday classes! I find if i don't go to them, my eating plan suffers for the rest of the week. So i went last night for the first time in about 5-6 weeks...and man did i suffer! felt great today for it! hoping i lose something this week, even if it is just a half pound...fingers crossed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users