Sign in to follow this  
vgirl17

WW for 2010 Brides!!

lol that's too cute! Maybe we should all drop and give 20! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofylina View Post
May ,

you have already lost so much weight...KEEP AT IT!!!!

Now drop and give me 20 push ups :)

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Another week of staying the same!!! I'm seriously kicking some butt this week and reaching my 20 lb goal by next Monday!!!! Wish me luck...I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I weighed in last night and was up 0.2 lbs. I mean COME ON! Not even 1/2 a freakin' pound! lol I'm sure if I would have taken off my flip flops, I would have been ok! lol Oh well!

The FI is starting back up with me this week, so I'm really pumped. It's hard to do this on your own. It'll be nice to have someone to go through everything with me again.

I hope that you ladies are all doing well and having a great week!! :)

OOPS, I was wrong, I went up 1.2 lbs! sad.gif I misread my page! BOOO!!!!! lol I guess I would have had to remove the flip flops and pants! lol

sofylina - CONGRATS!!!! :)

Sandra - you can do it, I know you can!!

I'm so excited that I lost 1 lb!!! But a little disappointed that I didn't reach my 20 lb goal sad.gif Only .2 away! Oh well, hopefully by next week I'll exceed 20 lbs aways! Mind you, my FI and I went to a gourmet dinner and wine tasting on Friday night...I ate and drank for 4 hours!! Then we went out for Father's Day and my entree wasn't the healthiest either! But I must say...the other 5 days I was really good...drinking all my water, eating my veggies and grilled fish, fresh fruit...so YES, you CAN INDULGE! Good luck this week girls!

YEAH SANDRA!!!!!! I told you that you could do it! You'll reach your 20lbs by next week. Keep up the great work girl! :)

I didn't weigh-in last night as I forgot my book but I plan on going tonight. I think that I may have lost, but we'll see tonight! *crossing my fingers!*

So here's the final verdict - I STAYED THE SAME!! dammit!! lol apparently I was told that I was lucky to do that in the heat wave we've been having, so I guess I'm a little happier to hear that! lol Hoping to lose weight for next week.

How are all you wonderful ladies doing??

Aw Lisa!! Staying the same is definitely better than gaining! Have you been sticking to it? Normally when you first start to change up what you're eating your body notices the change and you begin to lose right away...it's not until it starts to become routine that you plateau...I find it odd that you haven't lost and it's been a few weeks...if you're counting your points and drinking plenty of water and you haven't lost, I'd go see your doctor, perhaps something is wrong? Anyways, good luck this week and stay strong! Oh, and you guys are having a heat wave? In Ontario? Here in NJ we've had nothing but rain, rain, rain!!!!