WW for 2010 Brides!!

vgirl17

So I didn't see a 2010 thread for WW Brides yet so figured I would start one on my own. I have been on WW before and love it because it really works and makes sense. I got lazy in the last couple of years with tracking points and some of the weight has crept back on. I'm now ready to get back into tip-top shape for our wedding and look forward to becoming healthier. I am doing WW Online as well as going to the weekly meetings because it keeps me on track and accountable. Having to actually go to the meeting to weigh in once a week is very motivating when you're thinking of having that extra glass of wine or snack when you know you shouldn't...lol :) Happy posting :) smile159.gif

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, i'm not on WW - i've done a similar one before and it didn't work for me, really didn't get anything from going each week - i didn't have alot to lose at the time, and felt people weren't happy i was there. So i'm doing it myself....weigh in each week on my own scales - at the absolute most i want to lose 2st for may 2010, but ideally it would be 11/2 stones...how about you lady?

Hey Mrs. D (To Be)! Yeah, I used to feel that way when I went to meetings too but I don't even worry about it anymore. I just like to go to weigh in and then get some new recipes and tips while I'm there :) I'm trying to lose about 25-35 lbs. depending on how fit I feel :) I'm a size 8 right now but was a size 2 not that long ago (well it doesn't feel like it was that long ago anyway!) but I think I'm happier and feel healthier when I'm wearing around a size 4-6. So hopefully I will be there again by April of this year :)

I've been on WW a couple of times over the last few years. I've actually liked it. I did lose 75lbs on it, but then life happened and I've almost gained it all back now. Since Sept 08 though, I've lost 17lbs again, by going back. I had surgery on my knee in Nov, so I was sorta of a slacker, then Christmas and New Years happened again! I'm back on track now! My mom and I are heading to meetings again next week. I'm looking forward to losing weight again. Good luck to everyone, I know it's not easy but we can do it!!!!

Hi girls!

Great job on the 17 lb. loss Lisa!

So, I had my first weigh-in this morning to get my "start weight"... and wow.... was I shocked by the number I saw on that scale!!! I am actually really surprised that my pants still fit me after seeing that number (I guess they have been a little tighter than usual though)! ...lol! I am SO glad I didn't wait another day to get started again! I have my work cut out for me. I will check in again next weigh-in with good news hopefully. I'm optimistic. I've done it before and have even more incentive to kick butt again :) I can't wait to start trying some dresses on so I have to get to work! Good luck!

Oooh Mrs. D! I love your weight loss ticker! I'm going to have to steal it! :) What a great idea about keeping your weight loss progress posted on your fridge! I would consider doing that too but I'm too embarassed to let my fiance know how much I weigh now! Uggh! Just more motivation to stay on track.