WW for 2010 Brides!!

vgirl17

Thanks for the welcome!! :) I am in teachers college right now, so my weekdays are pretty flexible for going to the gym. I am going 3 times this week, and hope to go 3-4 next week. Days I don't go, I still do yoga or sit ups, or some running on the spot in my house. I have still not FULLY gotten into the swing, but the food is managed and we're on a good salad, sushi, fruit diet -- well not exclusive, but those are the things we love the most and manage to make them healthy.

Don't worry about being a hypocrite and telling your members what to do -- I find that sometimes that's the way it goes. As a student teacher I have my primary kids do a lot of work, but when I go back to my university course work I HATE being told by the professors what to do. hahah...it's just the job I guess.

:)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellow 2010 Brides!

I posted a while back but haven't been on the forum a lot lately because of the holidays. I'm happy to say that doing it on my own i've managed to lose 5pounds since Christmas. Not the most impressive weight loss but it was Christmas so i'm pretty pleased.

For those who are also doing it on their own I found a couple excel spreadsheets that allow you to calculate points and keep track of them. Feel free to download below. I find keeping track at work the hardest but if it's loaded on my computer it's not soo bad.

Good luck ladies!

-Ok the tracking chart is too big to upload (1.2MB) so if you're interested you can PM me and I'll email it to you. It's the one that contains the points calculators. The one I've just attached is a progress chart and it estimates the date for you to reach your weight loss goals.

WeightLossProgressChart24.xls

• 4 months later...

First, CONGRATS!!!!! Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon!

Lol, I was just at a DW in Mexico in April and the resort had scales in every room. I was VERY happy ours didn't work. :)

I need some motivation too. I am leader (leaders aren't perfect) and I need to get my weight down. I was 135lbs last year at this time and I felt AMAZING. Then with holidays, birthdays, busy season at work (I'm an accountant) and buying a new house I gained 18lbs. I HAVE TO get this weight off!!!! I have my BD session on 7/11 and I wish I would be 135, but I would take being in the 140's at least.

Maybe we should motivate each other!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicdeb928 View Post
I just convinced my mom and sister (MOH) to join with me tonight and they said yes so we are going to a 530 meeting! so excited :)
That's great you are going to go to meetings with your mom and sister! It makes things easier since the three of you can encourage each other!

Good luck on the program and let us know how you are doing!

PS - If you have any questions feel free to ask me I love talking about the program and helping members.

So glad I found this thread! I re-joined my WW meeting about 8 weeks ago and am

S L O W L Y losing... although I really can't complain because I know I need to be doing more to help myself out!

Anyway, I'm definitely bookmarking this thread to check back daily! I will have to start wedding dress shopping by September and need to make some serious progress before then.

Anyone have any good meal/snack suggestions or recipes? - it might be fun to post stuff like that (maybe there is another thread on here that already does this - I don't know?) :)

I am a slow loser too. When I lost my weight and got to my goal weight I never lost more than a pound a week.

Ha, I been wedding dress shopping, found a dress and it is too small now!!! I only need to lose 10lbs to get back into it though.

I was just thinking about starting a thread for meal ideas! Hmm.....I think my favorite go to meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner is my egg burrito. I take a low carb tortilla (1pt), 1/2 cup egg whites (1pt), 1 oz low fat cheese (2pts), fat free sour cream (0pts), and salsa.

I will try and think of more and post them as I go.

well we went to the meeting last night and my sister and mom are very excited about it, so I am too..I only have about 10 lbs to lose, but they are the hardest ones...my mom and sister want to lose 40lbs each...i think this will be great for all of us and we can support each other...after the meeting I took them food shopping and helped them pick out all healthy, ww friendly foods wink.gif