Photo

OOT Bags Done and in Mexico! Long w/Pics/list

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#11 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:42 PM

everything looks fantastic....i wish i could implement the costs of ott bags into our wedding budget

#12 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:25 PM

Wow! Everything looks great. It's a lot of work, I'm sure, but your guests will love it.

#13 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
      • 672 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:51 PM

Thanks so much everyone! It was a lot of work but didn't feel like it as it was a little here and alittle there.

The towels were from Click the image to open in full size.

#14 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:56 PM

They look awesome!! Great job!!!

#15 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
          • 1,830 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:12 PM

wow, your bags are great...your guests are going to LOVE them!

#16 ACA Amy

ACA Amy
            • 88 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:15 PM

Wow! Everything looks amazing! I love your first aid kits! Did you do the labels yourself? If so, do you have a template you'd be willing to share?

Also, this may be a dumb question, but I also want to do labels for water bottles. Did the ones you buy already have a label on that you covered? Or were they empty- or did you have to remove the existing ones? Thanks!!!

#17 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
              • 672 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:31 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ACA Amy
                Wow! Everything looks amazing! I love your first aid kits! Did you do the labels yourself? If so, do you have a template you'd be willing to share?

Also, this may be a dumb question, but I also want to do labels for water bottles. Did the ones you buy already have a label on that you covered? Or were they empty- or did you have to remove the existing ones? Thanks!!!
                I did the first Aid kits. The template is too big to post due to the JPEG, but if you PM me your email address I will send it to you, same with the water bottle labels.

I bought Kirkland water at Cabo Costco (don't know why they don't see mexican water there) so it was a bit more expensive (about $79.00 Pesos). Then my mom and I removed all the labels (didn't take long as we were watching the sunset and drinking margaritas). We then wrapped the new labels on them. This took a little longer as I wanted them to be perfectly straight when they matched up in the back. OVerall, I would say it took the 2 of us about 2 hours to do 200. The small bottles were harder, I would use a more narrow label than the 2 inch one I made orginally for big bottles. I switched to small bottles for the cocktail reception and welcome party as we just had our Xmas party and I am so tired of throwing away 1/2 bottles every year so this year I did small bottles and found no wasted ones.

#18 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
                • 672 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:42 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ACA Amy

I did the first Aid kits. The template is too big to post due to the JPEG, but if you PM me your email address I will send it to you, same with the water bottle labels.

I bought Kirkland water at Cabo Costco (don't know why they don't see mexican water there) so it was a bit more expensive (about $79.00 Pesos). Then my mom and I removed all the labels (didn't take long as we were watching the sunset and drinking margaritas). We then wrapped the new labels on them. This took a little longer as I wanted them to be perfectly straight when they matched up in the back. OVerall, I would say it took the 2 of us about 2 hours to do 200. The small bottles were harder, I would use a more narrow label than the 2 inch one I made orginally for big bottles. I switched to small bottles for the cocktail reception and welcome party as we just had our Xmas party and I am so tired of throwing away 1/2 bottles every year so this year I did small bottles and found no wasted ones.

#19 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
                  • 5,705 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:41 PM

Great work!! I love all the little details!

#20 Myda77

Myda77
                    • 821 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:36 AM

They came out great! Love the towels!
                      Maida & Tomas
                      Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users