OOT Bags Done and in Mexico! Long w/Pics/list

My mom took all of my items down for me (via car) and we assembled them outside our casita (much better than my little bridal workshop downstairs). It wasn't a relaxing holiday, but I could have been here in the cold so I will take working on the OOT's outside in the sun with a beautiful view over this 50 degree weather any day! So, here they are, they are all assembled with personal notes to each already in them and tagged. I certainly hope we don't have a big change in guest in the next 90 days!

I did 30 bags. The bags came from Walmart $5/ea. The towels came from Beach Towels wholesale manufacturer of custom embroidered monogrammed bath towel for corporate events

This is mommy helping me work on them

Click the image to open in full size.

Filling/organizing them

Bag Tags that say bienvenidos a Los Cabos on the back with their names

Towells verbaige

Towels wrapped with keychain/card holder (thank you to Becks for the idea)

DIY Water Bottles (they have a message to guests on one side, logo in the middle and marriage facts on the other side). Bought water at Costco in Cabo (much more expensive than it is here) and made my own labels printed on water resistant labels from Labelsbythesheet.com. Large ones went in Welcome bags and small are for the cocktail and reception if people want water (we did 180 bottles)

Special Candles for family (illuminations buy 2 get one free) with monogram on bottom

Candle Tins with DIY Monogram on bottom

Contents:

Spanish for Dummies ($1 target)

Blue Organza bag with 2 lipbalms (2 for $1 @ Dollar Tree)

Suduko ($1 @ Dollar Tree)

Crossword puzzles

Beach pocket calendar (has St. Lucia on the cover which is where we got engaged) $1 @ Michaels

Playing cards ((2 for $1 @ Dollar Tree)

Personal note on a DIY Post card (3.00 from vistaprint.com) with a blank self addressed one for them to write a message to us and mail from Cabo

Green/Blue Personalized Pencils (1 of each color)-Oriental Trading Company 2 Doz for 5.99

Green or Blue Pencil Sharpener ($1 for package of 10 at Dollar Store, I only used the blue/green so had to buy extra)

Personalized Crystal Pens-110 from Pensxpress for $156.00 incl tax/ship

INFLATE BEACH BALLS (14") 3 $3.99 for 12

VINYL HIBISCUS FOOTBALLS 1 $9.99 (for 12-mixed colors so I only used blue/green)

PERSONALIZED SOCCER BALL CAN INSULATOR $19.99 for 12 (FI is from Ireland and Soccor, or football, is their major passion so one for each male)

Travel Ziplock Pouch for small loose "just in case" Items-box of 7 $1 target

First Aid Kit (DIY label): Target $1

Sunblock, scope, Aleve, Tylonel all $1 ea at Target

Shout Wipes (4 per box $1 at Target)

Immodium AD-$15.99 Staples (52 individual packets)

Alka Selzer-11.99 Staples (50 individual packets)

2 ea crystal light individual serving drink packets (costco)

Tissues (7 for $1 dollar tree)

2 EA DIY water bottles

Items to add still:

Welcome brochure

Wedding Timeline

Gum/snacks

Aloe (out of season so I can't buy anywhere)

Total Cost about $1000 for 30 bags.

• Like 2

Here is the rest

First Aid Kit (my own DIY)

DIY Lipbalm (used logo with Besos! at the top and SPF 15 at the bottom with our names). I acually redid these with the same water resistant paper as the water bottles so they look better now, but this shows the label layout.

Finished Bag

• Like 1