Photo

Veil length

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:46 PM

I love the long veils, but I didn't want it to cover up the whole back of my dress, because my train is pretty too, so I went with fingertip, I think? I love the pics with the veil flying, but I'll just have to make do with the one I got.

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jilly76
      I love the long veils, but I didn't want it to cover up the whole back of my dress, because my train is pretty too, so I went with fingertip, I think? I love the pics with the veil flying, but I'll just have to make do with the one I got.
      that's one reason i got a single layer veil too - i think you will be able to see through it for the most part. and of couse, it's coming off after the ceremony!

#13 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 09:10 PM

Ann I can't decide if I want to keep mine on for awhile or take it off. I guess if its super windy, I'll get really annoyed with it and get rid of it!

When I was looking at veils and comparing the lengths, there was one I wanted I think it was 36" long, but I'm only 5 feet tall, so I thought it would be way too long, for what I wanted, but now mine doesn't seem long enough. I suppose I only paid $20 for it, so if I want a longer on I can still get one.

so you think the single layer you'll be able to see through? do you have a lot of detail on the back of your dress?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users