Photo

Dreams Brides - Hair Question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 deefalvey

deefalvey
  • 521 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 05:31 PM

Ok, so I have heard all of you rave and rave about Suzanne Morel, but I am running out of money!!!!

Our package includes hair and makeup from Dreams. Did any of you get your hair and/or makeup done at Dreams? How did it turn out? I think I have read one post by someone who hated her experience, so thought I would check around.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Deanna
    Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#2 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:41 PM

Yeah, I understand the money part. However, I did hear many Dreams brides dislike the dreams salon. I know Suzanne is expeensive, but I don't think you should skimp on your hair because your pics will last forever. Hopefully, you will get some $$$ at a bridal shower so you can use towards the Suzanne Morel package.

#3 Glamourina

Glamourina
      • 198 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:29 PM

I haven't used the Dreams salon, but I've heard that the hair was alright, but the makeup wasn't so great... If the hairstyle that you want is relatively simple, I don't think you'll have any problems..

#4 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:46 AM

I have been worried about the same thing. I am hoping on of my BFF's will be able to make it and she is a wonderful makeup artist, so I should be covered there.

But I could use the Hair included in the package.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users