Iberostar Paraiso Lindo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jaysgirl119

Jaysgirl119
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 09:41 AM

Hi,

I have never posted here before. I wanted to know if anyone has ever been to Iberostar Paraiso or is getting married here. We are thinking of having our wedding here in late May or early June 2008. TIA

Mary

#2 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
    • VIP Member
    • 2,347 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 09:52 AM

We had planned on getting married at Lindo, but we moved our date out another year and are reconsidering now. I love the resort, but have had doubts about the beach wedding area---- in all the photos I've seen of weddings there, they have these cheap, tacky looking arches/pedistals that I can't stand and it looks like the wedding area is sitting right next to their beach lounge chairs and the area where they have their water equipment rentals....

#3 Jaysgirl119

Jaysgirl119
      • 106 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:07 AM

Really thanks for the heads up. I am going in May but just wanted to get some views before I went. I would never even think of looking at that. Thanks

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:31 AM

I'm going in June and that will be one of the resorts I check out, along with the other Iberostars.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users