Nic Dragomire
  • 530 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:23 AM

dont worry the mods will erase it

#12 edssbride09

edssbride09
    • 233 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:30 AM

I don't know where you are in Canada, but in vancouver lots of the surf/swim shops have sandals in stock... and REEF has some great brown leather ones that i just checked out for my FI and his GMs

#13 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:44 AM

I love rainbows or reef sandals-they are great but can get pricey...I would try old navy first!

#14 MarieSam

MarieSam
        • VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 03 January 2009 - 12:10 AM

I came across some men's flip flops off the Dessy website ~ don't know how they are quality-wise but they are a great price ~ $15 a pair!!! Might be worth checkin it out They also have super cute satin flip flops for brides/bridesmaids at great prices too!!!

Flip Flops for the Groom & Groomsmen: The Dessy Group

#15 Katiebelle

Katiebelle
          • 73 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:27 AM

I am looking into getting the ones from Islandimporters.com for our guys....

They look comfy and nice!

#16 candiekiss

candiekiss
            • 98 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:10 AM

Some people like rainbow but I think Reef by far are the best sandals! However, like someone else said they can be a little pricey.

#17 candiekiss

candiekiss
              • 98 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:20 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MarieSam
                I came across some men's flip flops off the Dessy website ~ don't know how they are quality-wise but they are a great price ~ $15 a pair!!! Might be worth checkin it out They also have super cute satin flip flops for brides/bridesmaids at great prices too!!!

Flip Flops for the Groom & Groomsmen: The Dessy Group
                I like these. And you can't beat $15!

#18 MarieSam

MarieSam
                • VIP Member
                • 2,336 posts
                  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:29 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by candiekiss
                  I like these. And you can't beat $15!
                  Yay!! Glad it could help somebody out If you decide to order em, let me know how they turn out! I think I might order a tester pair for FI too ~ we've got 9 groomsmen and the only thing bad about Dessy internet orders is that they don't accept returns ~ but I can live with ordering 1 if I don't like em, hehehe

#19 mrsbancroft2be

mrsbancroft2be
                  • 111 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:47 AM

I bought all of my ring bearers (4) old navy sandals for 1.99 a piece. I could not find a good pair for my FI so we finally went to the walking company and got a great pair of sandals for the wedding (they were expensive but I know he will wear them later! (I hope anyway))

#20 SoonToBeE

SoonToBeE
                    • 198 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:40 PM

The great part about sandals is that you don't really need to have the shoe size correct - I agree with Old Navy too. We just bought all of our wedding party's sandals there and they're perfect! What a great guest gift!

As for guys sandals we went to a leather footwear store and bought a bunch of end of season stuff. We went for 'mandals' - a dressy mens thong sandal. At this time of year it will be hard to find much though. Spring collections usually come out starting in early Feb, so keep your eyes open!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users