Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

Be patient. They deal with 2 to 3 wedding a day and are very busy and receive hundreds of emails daily. They usually take 2 to 3 days to respond but if a week or 2 have gone by just resend the email. The first time I emailed them it took 3 weeks to hear back from them, so it is normal to not get a quick response.

Good Luck!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thanks Anna! I know, I am trying SO HARD to be patient but its tough! Just another question - might be silly - but do you think they still have availability for any April or May 2010 dates? My little heart is set on this resort and due to work schedules, etc, this is when we would like to get married.

I can only imagine the requests, emails and phone calls the WC's get each day. That job must be so stressful!

UPCOMING MAJESTIC BRIDES:

MAY 2009

JohnsonBengel09 - May 14th 2009

JUNE 2009

Christinamaria22- June 4, 2009

JodJ- June 9, 2009 at Majestic Elegance

JULY 2009

Greg and Kat - July 29, 2009

AUGUST 2009

Melwhip- Aug 3, 2009

OCTOBER 2009

khomac - October 22, 2009

cgf - October 27, 2009

NOVEMBER 2009

lscilley- Nov 16, 2009

andime85- Nov 24, 2009

majesticbride - Nov 24, 2009

DECEMBER 2009

SunnyCherries - Dec 8, 2009

xcandilkx-Dec 31, 2009

JANUARY 2010

mskcard77- January 9,2010

CityDryms - January 2010

trance angelxOx- Jan 19, 2010

FEBRUARY 2010

newbride - February 3, 2010

MARCH 2010

erinsny24 - March 27, 2010

Anna_C - March 26, 2010

APRIL 2010

livinlife - April 20th, 2010

liujessicam - April 22nd, 2010

MAY 2010

MexicoBeachBride2010 - May 18, 2010

To update the list, copy and paste this message into your own reply and be sure to add or change your name! Congrats Majestic Brides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna_c View Post
Thanks for the picture of the ceremony setup Josh. Nice and simple. I have noticed that they use the yellow sache on the chairs a lot, I think I've seen it in every wedding. Do they use or have any other colors? I know Maritee will show me the options later on but I'm just wondering to see if maybe I need to take my own to match my colors.

They have a bunch of other colours, I know I have seen blue, red and purple and probably more that I can't remember. I'm not sure if she gets that info from you before you get there or during your meeting while there. Make sure to make a note to remind her about the colour you want during the meeting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgotengaged...nowwhat? View Post
Ok thanks Anna! I know, I am trying SO HARD to be patient but its tough! Just another question - might be silly - but do you think they still have availability for any April or May 2010 dates? My little heart is set on this resort and due to work schedules, etc, this is when we would like to get married.
I can only imagine the requests, emails and phone calls the WC's get each day. That job must be so stressful!
The stress would only be multiplied because of the internet speed there!

I am sure there is still availability for April/May 2010. It's hard to wait but remember even if you did have the date, booking flights and everything else still isn't 100% available yet either.

Quote:
True Josh, very true. Ok, I will sit tight and try to breathe! This website has been fabulous, I think I am hooked on this and on the FB page for Majestic brides.
Both are definitely a fantastic resource. In the meantime if you have any questions you would like asked in person let me know and I will ask in a few days.

Quote:
I had asked her to give me dates available in March, April and May preferably on a Friday or Saturday 5pm. As of this past Saturday all she had for a Friday or Saturday 5pm available in April was the 16th and May the 28th. I need Friday or Saturday mainly because my family lives in DR and it would be a weekend trip for them. But if all your guests are going for like a week or more than just for a weekend then you could be more open as to the day of the week. Lots of brides have their DW during the week because it doesn't really matter, the guests are there anyways. If you end up emailing her again before she responds make sure you ask her to give you the available dates and times for April or May.