Photo

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#971 chendy901

chendy901
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 10:55 AM

Ask your WC for prices of premium bottles and you'll see the prices and gauge from there if you have to buy duty free.   We are buying the bottles from the hotel.

#972 natalie7

natalie7
    • Site Supporter
    • 298 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:35 PM

You mean ask how much they sell them in the gift shop for???

#973 P&B2010

P&B2010
      • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 06:45 PM

You asked for a picture of the gazebo decorated and I'm sorry it's taken me so long.  We didn't pay for the extra decoration package and there was a centerpiece on the table, chair sashes, and flower petals as you can see.  If you haven't seen it, the aisle down to the gazebo is really long and there is a step up over this little bridge and then a stop down into the gazebo, so an aisle runner isn't really necessary.

Sorry if the pictures are really big  - I was having some technical difficulties!

Renaud-131.jpg

Renaud-91.jpg

Also, for those of you debating the open bar, we didn't get it and not one person asked for a drink other than what was served and we had an unbelievable time!  My husband was concerned about not having the open bar but there was really no need.  The wedding package includes wine, beer, and champagne which was more than enough. 

If anyone needs to see pictures of anything else I can try to find one.  We used Photosouvenir and absolutely loved them!

#974 chendy901

chendy901
        • 52 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by natalie7 

You mean ask how much they sell them in the gift shop for???

My WC gave me a list of their premium bottle prices.   

#975 chendy901

chendy901
          • 52 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:16 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by P&B2010 

You asked for a picture of the gazebo decorated and I'm sorry it's taken me so long.  We didn't pay for the extra decoration package and there was a centerpiece on the table, chair sashes, and flower petals as you can see.  If you haven't seen it, the aisle down to the gazebo is really long and there is a step up over this little bridge and then a stop down into the gazebo, so an aisle runner isn't really necessary.

Sorry if the pictures are really big  - I was having some technical difficulties!

Renaud-131.jpg

Renaud-91.jpg

Also, for those of you debating the open bar, we didn't get it and not one person asked for a drink other than what was served and we had an unbelievable time!  My husband was concerned about not having the open bar but there was really no need.  The wedding package includes wine, beer, and champagne which was more than enough. 

If anyone needs to see pictures of anything else I can try to find one.  We used Photosouvenir and absolutely loved them!

#976 chendy901

chendy901
            • 52 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:19 AM

OOPS!  I meant to say very pretty!  I thought for sure you'd have to pay extra for sashes and petals. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by chendy901 

Originally Posted by P&B2010 

Renaud-131.jpg

Renaud-91.jpg

#977 bamcandr

bamcandr
              • 43 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:59 AM

Hey those pictures are gorgeous! Question about the open bar. I am also concerned about that. We have around 50 people going and so I have rented the Wet bar after our dinner at the steak house. Where was your reception held that the drinks were included? Thanks!

#978 islandbride8

islandbride8
                • 315 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:06 AM

We have rented the Wet Bar for our reception after dinner at the Steakhouse as well, but we were told it's a $5 per person per hour charge for the beer/wine/champagne.  Would LOVE to know if there's a way around this!

#979 Mel2010

Mel2010
                  • 219 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:20 PM

So we finally booked with MC ~ on Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 5PM. Let the planning begin!!!! Yip-Yow!!!

#980 P&B2010

P&B2010
                    • 33 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by bamcandr 

Hey those pictures are gorgeous! Question about the open bar. I am also concerned about that. We have around 50 people going and so I have rented the Wet bar after our dinner at the steak house. Where was your reception held that the drinks were included? Thanks!

I'm not sure about the price of the open bar except to know that it is really expensive.  We had our reception at the Wet Bar so we paid per person for that and the package included the beer, wine, and champagne.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users