Photo

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#51 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
  • 358 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:05 PM

Any Colonial or elegance brides want to go in on our color changing cup order? We have a bride getting married in the beginning of April and we one or two more brides to complete the order?? Any takers??

#52 Flasong

Flasong
    • 340 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:13 PM

I just wanted to say thanks for all of this helpful information in one place...wow! I was wondering if the people who are getting married at the Colonial...are any of you staying at the Elegance? I just thought maybe it would be nicer to stay at the Elegance and have everyone else at the Colonial so we could have some priate time...any one have thoughts/suggestions on this? I think my brain is about to explode lol...we are also looking at Dreams but the Majestic is also one of my top choices

#53 korie83

korie83
      • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:32 PM

Hey Everyone,

My Fiance and I are trying to plan out our DW which we want to hold in late Jan 2010. We're trying to narrow down our decisions as far as resorts go and the Colonial is one resort that is high on our list (really would prefer Jamaica, but prices may be too high for our guests). Anyways, I just had a couple questions:

My Fiance and I really want to have a beach party after dinner, however the prices posted to host an open bar seem unreasonable. Is there a public bar close to the beach that people can use?

How accomodating is the resort to using our own photographer (friend that will be staying there as well), and getting other kinds of entertainment, such as a firedancer for the beach party?

Does anyone recommend the Seafood restaurant for dinner? It seems the steakhouse is much more popular on this forum.

How kid/teen friendly is the resort? We have quite a few kids from ages 9-14 that will be attending and we want to make sure they have things to do at this resort.

Any info would be great!

#54 RicandamseL

RicandamseL
        • 11 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:24 PM

hi, has anyone received the price list for 2010?

#55 erinsny24

erinsny24
          • 109 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:29 AM

I am still waiting for 2010 prices. I keep emailing Sandra at the Majestic and she keeps saying they are not ready yet and she will email me when they are ready. If anyone has heard anything different please let me know. This is getting frustrating!

#56 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
            • 291 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:58 PM

If anyone is interested in an info booklet, you can download one that I made at

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

#57 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
              • 291 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:58 PM

If anyone is interested in an info booklet, you can download one that I made at

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

#58 landolfe

landolfe
                • 21 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:24 AM

thank you so much for this josh, what a great info booklet!!!

#59 trance_angelx0x

trance_angelx0x
                  • 198 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:01 PM

The 2010 package pricing information will be available once the flight schedules for 2010 are released (in April 2009).

#60 eloping789

eloping789
                    • 290 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:59 PM

Thank you so much lscilley for the majestic info - you just answered all of my questions except whether or not my wedding date is available!!! Everyone cross your fingers for me!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users