Jump to content

Photo

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here


  • Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#531 Crystal&Matt2010

Crystal&Matt2010
  • Newbie
  • 121 posts

    Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:17 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by khomac
    Hey Crystal
    I posted my copy in the Dominican forums. It's also posted in the DIY forums but figured it'd be more useful here. I couldn't upload my template because it was too big, so I created a website where you can copy and paste all the info into your own format.

    Have fun!
    What is the website address? Thanks!

    #532 lara&mike

    lara&mike
    • Newbie
    • 97 posts

      Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:15 AM

      I'm not sure if this info is anywhere, but I have a centerpiece question. My WC is on vacation right now till the 12th, and i'm going crazy not knowing.

      What does the MC do for centrepieces? What do they offer and what are the charges, does anyone have this info or pics sent to them? I know many of you are doing your own centrepieces and bringing them down but i want to cost out what they offer.

      Do you know if they at least provide glass vases free for us to use?

      Thanks !

      #533 Vallarta_2009

      Vallarta_2009
      • Jr. Member
      • 236 posts

        Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:10 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by lara&mike
        I'm not sure if this info is anywhere, but I have a centerpiece question. My WC is on vacation right now till the 12th, and i'm going crazy not knowing.

        What does the MC do for centrepieces? What do they offer and what are the charges, does anyone have this info or pics sent to them? I know many of you are doing your own centrepieces and bringing them down but i want to cost out what they offer.

        Do you know if they at least provide glass vases free for us to use?

        Thanks !
        Hi Lara,

        You can use this link to see pictures of what they have done in the past.

        Picasa Web Albums - Weddingbymajestic... - Bouquets

        I asked for a prices for a few items and this is what I got:

        Bride bouquet B-45 US$150
        Boutenniere: BT-08 US$20
        Corsage: CG-02 – US$60
        Centerpiece CP-16 US$35

        I also asked for the price to do a gerber daisy centerpeice with a short round glass vase and they came back with a price of $75!!
        I think I'm going to get real touch flowers and bring them with me and then only pay for the centerpeices.

        Hope this helps!

        #534 lara&mike

        lara&mike
        • Newbie
        • 97 posts

          Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:05 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Vallarta_2009
          Hi Lara,

          You can use this link to see pictures of what they have done in the past.

          Picasa Web Albums - Weddingbymajestic... - Bouquets

          I asked for a prices for a few items and this is what I got:

          Bride bouquet B-45 US$150
          Boutenniere: BT-08 US$20
          Corsage: CG-02 – US$60
          Centerpiece CP-16 US$35

          I also asked for the price to do a gerber daisy centerpeice with a short round glass vase and they came back with a price of $75!!
          I think I'm going to get real touch flowers and bring them with me and then only pay for the centerpeices.

          Hope this helps!
          Thanks a lot..it let's me know it's expensive! I knew about the prices for basics, like $65 for an ugly bouquet, and i thought bouts were $9. I have seen that link but wanted to know the costs of things and lots of those were brought down by brides too.
          Did they send you an pdf of pics with the codes you are referring to? If you do, do you mind emailing me at trixie_jaye@yahoo.ca. I would Greatly appreciate it!

          #535 Vallarta_2009

          Vallarta_2009
          • Jr. Member
          • 236 posts

            Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:56 PM

            Hi Lara,

            The codes for the items they offer are listed under the pictures on the picasa web album link I attached. The ones labelled tropical are what you get with the wedding package or for the "basic" prices.

            #536 nvaldez21

            nvaldez21
            • Newbie
            • 4 posts

              Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:01 PM

              Hey Iscilley would u be willing to share some information with me in regards to costs and other things??

              #537 Nicolem82580

              Nicolem82580
              • Newbie
              • 75 posts

                Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:15 PM

                Hello Everyone ! Is there anyone who has the 2010 wedding packages that they could possibly email me ?
                My email is .... nicolem82580@aol.com
                I really really appreciate it !
                thanks

                #538 Littleone77

                Littleone77
                • Jr. Member
                • 157 posts

                  Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:54 PM

                  Change of date!!!! Congrats to all the new additions!!



                  OCTOBER 2009
                  Angela139 - October 20, 2009
                  khomac - October 22, 2009
                  cgf - October 27, 2009

                  NOVEMBER 2009
                  lscilley- Nov 16, 2009
                  andime85- Nov 24, 2009
                  majesticbride - Nov 24, 2009

                  DECEMBER 2009
                  *~Tara~* - December 7, 2009
                  SunnyCherries - Dec 8, 2009
                  xcandilkx-Dec 31, 2009

                  JANUARY 2010
                  mskcard77- January 9,2010
                  lisab - January 12, 2010
                  CityDryms - January 2010
                  chicpea - January 18, 2010
                  trance angelxOx- Jan 19, 2010

                  FEBRUARY 2010
                  newbride - February 3, 2010
                  karldettmann - February 12, 2010

                  MARCH 2010
                  Anna_C - March 26, 2010

                  APRIL 2010
                  livinlife - April 20th, 2010
                  tiggerulz - April 20th, 2010
                  liujessicam - April 22nd, 2010
                  QCbride-April 28th, 2010

                  MAY 2010
                  lara&mike - May 3 2010
                  Nicoleswrld - May 13, 2010
                  CnC - May 14, 2010
                  Littleone77 - May 17, 2010
                  MexicoBeachBride2010 - May 18, 2010
                  ali0284- May 26, 2010

                  JUNE 2010
                  Vallarta_2009 - June 2, 2010

                  JULY 2010
                  Jenny K-W (Jenn and Dave) July 20, 2010
                  Jefiner - Majestic Colonial, July 21, 2010
                  Maigan & Brad - Majestic Elegance, July 26, 2010
                  Mel4983 - Majestic Colonial, July 27, 2010

                  OCTOBER 2010
                  Regine - Majestic Elegance, Oct 9th, 2010
                  Michele L - Majestic Colonial, Oct 19th, 2010

                  NOVEMBER 2010
                  Rhiannonbs - Majestic elegance, November 27th, 2010

                  #539 *~Tara~*

                  *~Tara~*
                  • Newbie
                  • 56 posts

                    Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:07 PM

                    Hi Everyone,

                    I'm hoping that one of you who have been fortunate enough to have already visited the Elegance can help me out on this one....

                    My guests and I are arriving at 1:30pm on Sat. Dec. 5th. We'd like to do a "welcome" celebration where our guests can mingle, we can maybe have a couple of drinks, and my fiance and I can hand out our OOT bags to our guests. We were thinking that probably 6 or 7pm would be good.... of all the locations, where do you think would be most appropriate at the resort to have this kind of thing?

                    We're trying to make an itinerary, and I want to write where we will all meet, but having never been to the resort, it is definitely complicating the little things such as this :)

                    Thanks for your help!!

                    #540 JessicaANDJermaine

                    JessicaANDJermaine
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 216 posts

                      Posted 21 October 2009 - 10:30 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Littleone77
                      Change of date!!!! Congrats to all the new additions!!



                      OCTOBER 2009
                      Angela139 - October 20, 2009
                      khomac - October 22, 2009
                      cgf - October 27, 2009

                      NOVEMBER 2009
                      lscilley- Nov 16, 2009
                      andime85- Nov 24, 2009
                      majesticbride - Nov 24, 2009

                      DECEMBER 2009
                      *~Tara~* - December 7, 2009
                      SunnyCherries - Dec 8, 2009
                      xcandilkx-Dec 31, 2009

                      JANUARY 2010
                      mskcard77- January 9,2010
                      lisab - January 12, 2010
                      CityDryms - January 2010
                      chicpea - January 18, 2010
                      trance angelxOx- Jan 19, 2010

                      FEBRUARY 2010
                      newbride - February 3, 2010
                      karldettmann - February 12, 2010

                      MARCH 2010
                      Anna_C - March 26, 2010

                      APRIL 2010
                      livinlife - April 20th, 2010
                      tiggerulz - April 20th, 2010
                      liujessicam - April 22nd, 2010
                      QCbride-April 28th, 2010

                      MAY 2010
                      lara&mike - May 3 2010
                      JessicaANDJermaine - May 11 2010
                      Nicoleswrld - May 13, 2010
                      CnC - May 14, 2010
                      Littleone77 - May 17, 2010
                      MexicoBeachBride2010 - May 18, 2010
                      ali0284- May 26, 2010

                      JUNE 2010
                      Vallarta_2009 - June 2, 2010

                      JULY 2010
                      Jenny K-W (Jenn and Dave) July 20, 2010
                      Jefiner - Majestic Colonial, July 21, 2010
                      Maigan & Brad - Majestic Elegance, July 26, 2010
                      Mel4983 - Majestic Colonial, July 27, 2010

                      OCTOBER 2010
                      Regine - Majestic Elegance, Oct 9th, 2010
                      Michele L - Majestic Colonial, Oct 19th, 2010

                      NOVEMBER 2010
                      Rhiannonbs - Majestic elegance, November 27th, 2010
                      I have added my wedding date :)
                      Jessica

                       

                       





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users