• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#411 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
  • 280 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:51 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kvgc1013
    I hope annemarie Rauch is not the one that quit. She was so efficient and prompt in answering my emails. I'm still debating on the date and to be honest now location too! I want the wedding at the majestic, but greg asked that I consider Mexico since some of his family lives there.

To add to my stress, I filled out the TA questionnaire a week ago (as recommended by so many on this website) and not once has anyone tried to contact me. No email, no phone call.
    Who's Anne Marie? I only know of Sandra, Maritee, and Massiel. I wouldn't worry though because it is not uncommon to email with one WC and the day of your wedding have a different one. They are all fabulous! Like stated before, print out all emails before you leave so you have written confirmation so whomever you deal with can see it if need be.

#412 Jefiner

Jefiner
    • 119 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:48 PM

Hey Jenn KW - so your the bride that stole my July 20th date! LOL! Just kidding! I had originally asked for the 20th and then we were going back on forth on times. When i replied with 3pm they told me that 20th is now booked by another bride! So now i have asked for another day that week for 3pm and am not getting anything back from the WC.

#413 kvgc1013

kvgc1013
      • 15 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:40 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MexicoBeachBride2010
        Who's Anne Marie? I only know of Sandra, Maritee, and Massiel. I wouldn't worry though because it is not uncommon to email with one WC and the day of your wedding have a different one. They are all fabulous! Like stated before, print out all emails before you leave so you have written confirmation so whomever you deal with can see it if need be.
        Hi Lauren,

I had sent two emails to Maritee with no reply. By my third email, I had decided to cc: the whole crew. My email was forwarded to Annemarie which prompted a quick email response to my questions. Annmarie is the Guest Services Manager at the Majestic Colonial. Since then I have been dealing with her and she's been great!

Karina

Attached Files

#414 Regine

Regine
        • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:18 PM

Thank-you so much for setting this up, all the info is very helpful espescially to a confused soon-to -be bride shuffling through so much info.
          Regine

#415 ali0284

ali0284
          • 226 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:16 PM

Does anyone know if there is a minimum night stay at the resort? I know some have a 5 night min. stay...
            ~*I believe in the sand beneath my toes, the beach gives a feeling an earthy feeling*~

#416 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
            • 280 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by kvgc1013
              Hi Lauren,

I had sent two emails to Maritee with no reply. By my third email, I had decided to cc: the whole crew. My email was forwarded to Annemarie which prompted a quick email response to my questions. Annmarie is the Guest Services Manager at the Majestic Colonial. Since then I have been dealing with her and she's been great!

Karina
              Awesome...thanks for the info! I think my family met her and the front desk manager while I was there. What has Anne Marie helped you with so far? Just curious if she'd be of help to me.

#417 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
              • 280 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:34 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ali0284
                Does anyone know if there is a minimum night stay at the resort? I know some have a 5 night min. stay...
                Hi Ali,

Minimum for what?

#418 ali0284

ali0284
                • 226 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:52 PM

for nights? I know some resorts have a minimum night stay of 5 nights...like you have to book 5 nights
                  ~*I believe in the sand beneath my toes, the beach gives a feeling an earthy feeling*~

#419 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
                  • 236 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:04 AM

I don't believe they have a minimum.... but it may depend on which airline you are booked with...

#420 ali0284

ali0284
                    • 226 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:09 PM

thanks!!! I guess they don't because my brother just booked his trip, and only did 4 nights

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users